Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Courtesy

gmanlax7 said:
i disagree Oak

one guy shouldn't be able to pose in front of the mirrors just because he is in better shape than others. Either everyone has a right to pose, or no one does, there shouldnt be a pecking order at the gym

What i meant was, ya, everyone can, but a Pro or Amature BB will hit poses with grace and style. I think its essential for BBers to pose after a set. but just some moron who poses for attention, or to impress the laides, prolly wont get any attention or ladies, just a few laughs.

i think when huge guys pose its prety kool:), although ive only seen a few:(

if you got a good physique there's nothing wrong with posing for a few secs here and then.

i know i do it and damn do i love it!

i flex in the mirrors sometime, not for attention, just too see what my muscles look like at the time.

louden_swain said:
I train at Golds Gym and everyone is friendly and helpful.. . . its never an ego war to see who can lift the most. There aren't that many dipshits working out at Golds.

I rarely ever see any acts of studpidity. . . .this might suprise a few people.

Same thing here. I think Golds attracts people who are serious about working out and have good gym etiquette. Even guys who looked pissed off are glad to spot you.

One thing I hate though, guys that have conversations yelling across the gym to each other about what happened over the weekend.

exactly sermon, i dont workout to impress anyone but myself, for me its all about self respect and doing what i love, so why not check out how im doin? :D

bottom line... dont do your lifts blocking the db's...
if you are doing very heavy shrugs, I understand... but you deserve to get cut in front of if you block half the db rack. Go find another spot to do your shit.

Top Bottom