Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Courtesy

you just need common sense and a little courtesy while working out in a gym. i always give people space, always re-rack my weight, and wipe the equipment if i sweat all over it. this is being courteous. acting like your the man throwing around weights and thinking your the most impotant person in the gym just makes you an asshole.
foo

Yeah its not so much the walking in front of me, but it was during the end of my set where I'm struggling to perform the final curls and side stepping this asshole. Its hard to focus on burning out those last couple reps and avoid being knocked into at the same time.

needsize said:
I always throw my stuff on what ever equipment I'm using so that people will know its taken. I was benching the one day, walked over to grab something, came back and found some jerk stripping the bar, and taking my water bottle, towel and shirt off the bench.
Another time on the same bench, I was doing close grip bench with 295lbs for sets of 5. I went over to do a set for biceps. Well the guy using the hammer strength next to the bench, decided that was a good opportunity to strip 35lbs off one side of the bar to use on his machine. I came back to do my set, he sat there from 5 feet away and watched as I lay down and unracked the bar to do my set. Since now the bar was competely uneven The weights almost went flying off the other side. The ass just sat there watching me

damn dude, that almost calls for an ass whoopin, but i dont like fighting. :P

There's this one guy who drops his weights thunderously after EVERY set of DB bench.

He uses 30#. That's fucking ridiculous. I called him out in front of the entire gym.

I said "You know dropping the weights is really not good for the weights, and its REALLY not good for the nerves of the other people trying to work out."

You know what his response was ?

"Well I'm not the only guy who does it"

"Oh so just because other people do it that makes it right? I'll tell anybody who does it to stop, you just happened to be here."

Seriously, what a shmuck.

guys who take up more then one work area at a time. For example, if im wanting to do T bar but the guy who is taking 10 min on the bench has his shit on it cuz he has 2 more sets left. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I hate it when people have a posedown in front of the mirror. Can this be done at home in front of your own mirror?

It is embarrasing and makes other people feel uncomfortable.

I thought that the gym is a place to train?

louden_swain said:
I hate it when people have a posedown in front of the mirror. Can this be done at home in front of your own mirror?

I dunno dude.....yeah it's annoying but only if the guy looks better than you!!

Originally posted by louden_swain I think there's a difference between having a posedown and looking at your form while doing a certain exercise.

nasty locker room...you don't want to know what kind of shit gets left on the floor at my gym. yuck!

the posing in the mirror doesn't bother me...it's when someone stands there and makes love to their reflection! Now that is entertaining and annoying at the same time!

Top Bottom