Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentlemen, The 2003-2004 NFL Football Season has begun.

bigschweeler said:

You're a Redskins fan, right?

I follow them, but I'm more of a fan of the league itself and placing a wager here or there.

being a diehard fan of the redskins proved to be too painful for me to handle after so many years. add to that I had season tickets for 2 years and saw what kind of human garbage (for the most part) attends those games plus growing up a bit made me lose my diehard fan attitude somewhat. I used to take the looses personally. which is fucking retarded.

you? cowboys fan I take it?

i'm a giants fan, but i am really a fan of the game itself... i like key matchups more than anything... like tampa bay against st louis or something of that nature... living in pa i always end up getting the stupid steelers vs the browns... i need to get a sattelite.

The Nature Boy said:

I follow them, but I'm more of a fan of the league itself and placing a wager here or there.

being a diehard fan of the redskins proved to be too painful for me to handle after so many years. add to that I had season tickets for 2 years and saw what kind of human garbage (for the most part) attends those games plus growing up a bit made me lose my diehard fan attitude somewhat. I used to take the looses personally. which is fucking retarded.

you? cowboys fan I take it?

Haha..I used to take the losses of my team personally too...like it was a mark against my team, myself, and my state. Really fucking retarded.

Nope, I hate the Cowboys...ever since Landry left I can't stand them. This year is even more odious given all the hype the Tuna is getting down there. They're going to be bad this year, but because it's Parcells they have to be on ESPN every damn night.

I'm a lifelong, disappointed Vikings fan. We've lost the big game four times, and the '98 championship game was enough to almost quit following them altogehter.

Now I'm more of a fan of my fantasy team than any team in particular, although I can say that I hate Tampa. I'm very sick of Warren Sapp.

Top Bottom