Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentlemen, The 2003-2004 NFL Football Season has begun.

The Nature Boy said:

yup, I'm all about fantasy football as well. Even though i haven't won jack shit in the last 5 years I've done it. I figure I have to win someday.

don't know why I thought you were a cowboys fan. maybe it's because I thought you were from texas like half the members of EF.

I won it one year. About $750 when the league was $100 buy-in...the next year it went the $300 and first place paid $2,000. The year I won I had Faulk and I won it on the Monday night game against Tampa...this was two or three years ago. The guy I played had Warrick Dunn and each of them scored four touchdowns that night. I was sweating it out.

Nope, not Texas. I'm in Arizona.

bigschweeler said:

Haha..I used to take the losses of my team personally too...like it was a mark against my team, myself, and my state. Really fucking retarded.

Nope, I hate the Cowboys...ever since Landry left I can't stand them. This year is even more odious given all the hype the Tuna is getting down there. They're going to be bad this year, but because it's Parcells they have to be on ESPN every damn night.

I'm a lifelong, disappointed Vikings fan. We've lost the big game four times, and the '98 championship game was enough to almost quit following them altogehter.

Now I'm more of a fan of my fantasy team than any team in particular, although I can say that I hate Tampa. I'm very sick of Warren Sapp.

yup, I'm all about fantasy football as well. Even though i haven't won jack shit in the last 5 years I've done it. I figure I have to win someday.

don't know why I thought you were a cowboys fan. maybe it's because I thought you were from texas like half the members of EF.

slickdadd said:
lol! @ nb`s av

perhaps this is the dolphins year. Since the past 13 werent

After '72 they don't deserve another one. Let the love spread...like to the Vikings, although if they won the Superbowl I don't know what there would be to live for :)

slickdadd said:
lol! @ nb`s av

perhaps this is the dolphins year. Since the past 13 werent

dude, why do you get your hopes up with the dolphins. you know they're going to fuck up in the playoffs. although Chris Chambers is the man.

who's their QB this year?

The Nature Boy said:

dude, why do you get your hopes up with the dolphins. you know they're going to fuck up in the playoffs. although Chris Chambers is the man.

who's their QB this year?

This has to be the year. Just humor me. This is my routine.

Jay Fiedler will be the QB. I think he is gonna have a great year given he stays healthy. If not, they have the capable backup unlike last year.

Why only gentlemen? Football is my favorite season. I'm a Broncos fan (well I was an Elway fan and I'm trying to stick with the team). I may have to put the Giants back as my team if the Broncos don't improve. Giants are definitely still one of my favorites though.

slickdadd said:

This has to be the year. Just humor me. This is my routine.

Jay Fiedler will be the QB. I think he is gonna have a great year given he stays healthy. If not, they have the capable backup unlike last year.

you had me until you said jay fiedler.

Top Bottom