Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gentlemen, The 2003-2004 NFL Football Season has begun.

The whole sports year just leads up to football season for me. I just hope Michael Vick can stay healthy. Every guy who's been on the cover of Madden Football in the last few years has come up injured soon after. And Vick is on the Madden 2004 box. My fingers are crossed.

steelerslogo01sl-1.jpg

Hopefully my boys can meet Tampa in the Superbowl so they can bitchslap them for a 3rd straight year.

lucidBlue said:
Why only gentlemen? Football is my favorite season. I'm a Broncos fan (well I was an Elway fan and I'm trying to stick with the team). I may have to put the Giants back as my team if the Broncos don't improve. Giants are definitely still one of my favorites though.
The Broncos are entertaining high hopes for their new quarterback this year.

Griese was smart and accurate, I think he will do well elsewhere. Following in Elways foorsteps were a bit much. Should be easier now John has been gone a few years, expectations are lower.

Testosterone boy said:
The Broncos are entertaining high hopes for their new quarterback this year.

Jake is as dumb as a rock... it won't take long before the Denver fans see his inability to make the reads in action... he is best when the play breaks down and he doesn't have to think and only react.

Top Bottom