Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Doggie..... but not when they are on all fours. I like it when the back is arced with their arms tucked into their chest. So beautiful. Something about seeing that sexy ass raised up. :chomp:

--Techbaseball

Techbaseball said:
Doggie..... but not when they are on all fours. I like it when the back is arced with their arms tucked into their chest. So beautiful. Something about seeing that sexy ass raised up. :chomp:

--Techbaseball
that's just how I like it; both giving and recieving.... :rainbow:

gymbitch said:
Ok, so dont ream me out if this has been done before
but im sick of reading the same posts over and over again
so.........
my favorite has to be either me on top facing him, or with my back towards him on my side- I love my man inside me and his hands all over me!!!!!

Missionary.............

I like my girl to ride me like a wild horse...she likes it that way too....truth be known, as long as we are doin it. It don't matter to me. It's all good ;)

HammerT said:
I like my girl to ride me like a wild horse...she likes it that way too....truth be known, as long as we are doin it. It don't matter to me. It's all good ;)
got any pics to back up this story!?!

I like numerous positions and usually end up trying all of them in a night of love making.

I do love side by side though. One of my favorites

the position I prefer
is that when the penis is inside the vagina
and hole lot a friction going on

Top Bottom