Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Yeah rnch you were right--pretty cool. Problem is she kept grinding me after I came which for me hurts like a biaatch. Too much of a good thing I guess.

beachstud said:
Yeah rnch you were right--pretty cool. Problem is she kept grinding me after I came which for me hurts like a biaatch. Too much of a good thing I guess.
i DO understand, dude.......when i pop wood there's only a small angle of motion i can endure with someone on top riding me.

"get me off/get off of ME" ;) :p

rnch said:
i DO understand, dude.......when i pop wood there's only a small angle of motion i can endure with someone on top riding me.

"get me off/get off of ME" ;) :p
and then: 'there's the bathroom, help yourself to a towel and the shower; and don't forget your sunglasses on the way out; leave the dog alone, he's sleeping'

top2bottomdfw said:
and then: 'there's the bathroom, help yourself to a towel and the shower; and don't forget your sunglasses on the way out; leave the dog alone, he's sleeping'
the dog has been a better judge of character than it's owner has been on several occassions!

rnch said:
the dog has been a better judge of character than it's owner has been on several occassions!
you've met my Buster, the wonder Norfolk Terrier!?! He certainly has a lot of "uncles"......tony, trent, mike, todd, harvey [he hasn't had the pleasure of Uncle Wulfgar yet].....

top2bottomdfw said:
you've met my Buster, the wonder Norfolk Terrier!?! He certainly has a lot of "uncles"......tony, trent, mike, todd, harvey [he hasn't had the pleasure of Uncle Wulfgar yet].....
u must have me confused with some other handsome, shaved head, blue eyed, pumped up stud......we've never met, dude........

yet.

rnch said:
u must have me confused with some other handsome, shaved head, blue eyed, pumped up stud......we've never met, dude........yet.
ah, that explains it; that one time I was handcuffed and blindfolded. Mystery sex. the best.

HiDnGoD said:
I read about that. Gonna try it tonight!

my fav is a spooning postion, she lays on her side I lay behind and do her from behind and I can touch, stroke, and play with her breasts, gently stroke her abdomen and last but not least play with her clit, all while watching each other in a full length mirror. very very hot. from there if she really gets hot it's a minor adjustment and I get to ride her gorgeous ass as well :p

I also love it when she squats over my cock while puttting the weight on her toes, she can slide up and down my cock and the only contact we feel is her pussy sliding up and down the lenght of my cock. It is to die for. It totally feels like her pussy is giving me a world class bj

Top Bottom