Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Gotta go with doggy for the best. Ass and pussy right there... lick them, finger them, fuck them... or play with yours while SHE plays with hers :)

top2bottomdfw... do you ever feel you're an extra?

Sorry, had to say this...

I like a good all over the house session that ends with her on the bed face up, slid to the very edge (Temper Pedic; good support), legs up, and toy box next to her. Just stand there following her moves, whether it's open wide with her playin with whatever the fancy is at the moment or me doin the same, then squeeze them legs shut straight up at a 90* and hold onto them like a handle, both feet on one side of my head for a super tight squeeze, for the over the edge finishes. Great access to either hole and breasts, slams the G, killer visual, transfers the vibe from the toyz clear down to my nads, NO fatigue whatsoever, easier to hold out for the time-matched megaclimax's, on and on... Kinda like the swing, but without the center dip, and you can slam the wood without blowin her back five feet from the impact. For the real adventurer, end with a strap-on, mounted about mid point between the naval and cawk, and check out the look in her eyes as the pace increases with perfect two hole timing. Generally that's the finisher as the tremors won't allow anything but sleep for the next several hours (or days). Oh hell yes!!

HiDnGoD said:
I love you!

j/k

No I'm not.
That is my favourite. She gets the vibe, I use the plug.
I also like cowgirl, play with boobages as she rides to town.
I love face rides. Give me straws to breath & leave me there for hours.
Annabelle had a good one too. If we're going that way, Girl one on her back, girl 2 riding her face, me with my knees either side of girl 1's ass while I'm inside her and making out with girl 2.

mine has got to be a D sandwich :p

Top Bottom