Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Love them all. Doggie or her on top away are two of my favs. On her back legs over her head and sucking her breast while pounding can be fun too.

Ah so many ways and life is so short. Must work on more positions and more sex.

Remember, practice practice practice.

SlimJim52 said:
Love them all. Doggie or her on top away are two of my favs. On her back legs over her head and sucking her breast while pounding can be fun too.

Ah so many ways and life is so short. Must work on more positions and more sex.

Remember, practice practice practice.

Lots of practice??
;)

Inhibitor13 said:
Have any of you guys tried a sex swing? I have one and even though it costs a good bit of $ .....it is totally worth it ! Love it !

Inhibitor

My husband says it's the best money I ever spent. LOL

Once one of our g/f's flew down for a few days. I blindfolded her after she got a quick glimpse of me wearing a strap-on, restrained her, lead her into the room with the swing, got her up in the swing and restrained her to that, licked her for a bit before I fucked her with the strap-on. Then I motioned for hubby to switch places with me, then we left her dangling in the swing while we went at it for a while. After a minute of being left alone she removed her blindfold but being restrained she could only watch us until we came back for her.

One of my favorite positions is me on the bottom on my back wearing a strap-on, my g/f missionary facing me, and my husband behind her giving it to her in the ass. She loves a good DP and I love giving it to her.

Her face down on her stomach, legs together, ass sticking up just a bit (pillow under the hips helps), me in deep, leaning over her biting on the back and side of her neck, nibbling on her ears, and pulling her hair. :p

Top Bottom