Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite Sex Positions

Whats your favorite position

• Missionary

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Doggy

Votes: 90 47.6%
  • Girl on top facing you

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Girl on top reversed

Votes: 24 12.7%
  • Laying on side (spooning)

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other- intrigue us with new ideas

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Okay GymB, here's mine.

I like to sit in a nice comfortable chair. I lean back, and throw my legs over the arms. Then, my girl can do as she pleases to my burning delight! It also puts things in the perfect position in order to hit me in just the right spot with a toy. Also, the chair arms protect her head, because when I cum, I like to squeeze my legs together! It is hard on the chair, but it is better than sqashing her head like a melon!

Love,
FG

fitgirl711 said:
Okay GymB, here's mine.

I like to sit in a nice comfortable chair. I lean back, and throw my legs over the arms. Then, my girl can do as she pleases to my burning delight! It also puts things in the perfect position in order to hit me in just the right spot with a toy. Also, the chair arms protect her head, because when I cum, I like to squeeze my legs together! It is hard on the chair, but it is better than sqashing her head like a melon!

Love,
FG

Thanks for the Visual!
:p

LOGUN said:
Doggy And 69 Top Class Unbeatable

Oh yea, Logan, that reminds me of another one.

In the same chair that I used in my other post, fliparound so that my legs are over the BACk of the chair, and spread apart. Now, my honey will lean over me at about a 45 degree angle to access my business, and she straddles my head so I can do some of my own licking. It is so cool, because she has so much wetness, that it runs down my face!

I'm spending way too much time on this stinking forum! I've been so horney lately, that it's killing me!! (In a good way..)

Love,
FG

fitgirl711 said:
Oh yea, Logan, that reminds me of another one.

In the same chair that I used in my other post, fliparound so that my legs are over the BACk of the chair, and spread apart. Now, my honey will lean over me at about a 45 degree angle to access my business, and she straddles my head so I can do some of my own licking. It is so cool, because she has so much wetness, that it runs down my face!

I'm spending way too much time on this stinking forum! I've been so horney lately, that it's killing me!! (In a good way..)

Love,
FG

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Have any of you guys tried a sex swing? I have one and even though it costs a good bit of $ .....it is totally worth it ! Love it !

Inhibitor

Top Bottom