Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast or slow injection?

lol @avatar i was madly depressed

just start the injects and slowly go up..give the muscle time to adjust to the new oil amount

Did 1.5 in the delt last night. Kinda sore but ok. Gonna try to work my way up to 2 ml's. You think 2 ml's in the chest is possible?

maybe add in .1 ml every inject see what happens..if uncomfortable then stop..i always use a hot rag or hot water and massage inject site aferwards

pec is my favorite inject spot. i have injected up to 5ml in a single pec inject and 4ml in delt. if your worried about the muscle being to small for the inject just use the larger muscles or work your delts into the rotation but split the dose between heads.

pec is my favorite inject spot. i have injected up to 5ml in a single pec inject and 4ml in delt. if your worried about the muscle being to small for the inject just use the larger muscles or work your delts into the rotation but split the dose between heads.
5ml into pec???????? your a beast bro..5ml shot into my bird chest make me look like i have c size boobies!! hahaha

5ml into pec???????? your a beast bro..5ml shot into my bird chest make me look like i have c size boobies!! hahaha

lol it was a bit much. 4 was where i should of limited it to. 5ml created a somewhat irritated lump. genrally speaking the pec is one of the larger muscles so it is ideal for a larger shot not to mention how much better it is than quads for comfort reasons.

You guys misunderstood my question. My question was putting the needle in you. Do you stick it in fast or slow. Drs always do it fast, but I'm afraid to.

My question is not about pushing the oil in.

[/QUOTE

I go firmly without forcing it. Works for most things in life.[/QUOTE] yeh u rite! :artist:

Slow and steady in the quads and a little quicker in the delts. I usually keep the pin in for 30 seconds after injection to avoid the gear from dripping out of my delts etc...

Top Bottom