Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast or slow injection?

Ok, I've read that the right way to do an injection is fast, but I've always done it slow, and yes sometimes it takes a long time.

Does anyone do fast injections in their glutes? It's hard enough to reach around...

I say a slower more controlled injection. Take your time.

I would say, regardless of which site, about 10 seconds per ml is what I do now and I don't ever get serious pain anymore. No more quads though. But I do 3ml in each glute and I get it all in there in less than 30 seconds. The bigger I get the more of a strain it is to be all turned around like that. Shit's getting difficult.

I would say, regardless of which site, about 10 seconds per ml is what I do now and I don't ever get serious pain anymore. No more quads though. But I do 3ml in each glute and I get it all in there in less than 30 seconds. The bigger I get the more of a strain it is to be all turned around like that. Shit's getting difficult.

Seriously. Injecting the glutes can be annoying. I just wish I could pump 3+ cc's into my delts day in, day out.

Seriously. Injecting the glutes can be annoying. I just wish I could pump 3+ cc's into my delts day in, day out.

For real , I would marry 3cc's in the delt or the chest. What do these big dudes do? I'm right at about 9% bf, 5'9" 200lbs and when I blow up on cycle I seriously am basically injecting blind into the glute. Any advice from you big swole ass dudes on a better way?

grow them badboys and ya can!!! lol
i do 3ml in delts all timne no issues..if you got some meat on ya work your way up

grow them badboys and ya can!!! lol
i do 3ml in delts all timne no issues..if you got some meat on ya work your way up

Hayez your avatar is depressing. So 3ml in the delt, but you're fucking huge. Maybe i'll try to work my way up to 2ml in the delt and the chest. What do you think? I'm kinda swole, does that sound like it'd work?

taper your dosage up

start with .5ml, then 1, then 1.5.

the most i ever did was 2ml in each delt and quad. i'm too nervous to go higher.

1" 23g in all 4 spots. slow and steady with constant pressure. i don't want to shoot it in fast but rather control it

u should really take your time when injecting fluid into your body!

Holy crap Nelson! 1/2 hr? Are you serious? I don't have anywhere near that kind of patience. I like a 23 gauge 1.5", easy to regulate depth and speed imo. I take right around 10-12 seconds per mL I'd guess. Also, someone suggested leaving the pin in for 10 seconds post shot recently. I like that. Started trying it and it works well to control leaks.

taper your dosage up

start with .5ml, then 1, then 1.5.

the most i ever did was 2ml in each delt and quad. i'm too nervous to go higher.

1" 23g in all 4 spots. slow and steady with constant pressure. i don't want to shoot it in fast but rather control it

u should really take your time when injecting fluid into your body!

Pretty much to the T on what I do....minus the quad injection. I never do quads.

Hayez your avatar is depressing. So 3ml in the delt, but you're fucking huge. Maybe i'll try to work my way up to 2ml in the delt and the chest. What do you think? I'm kinda swole, does that sound like it'd work?
lol @avatar i was madly depressed

just start the injects and slowly go up..give the muscle time to adjust to the new oil amount

Top Bottom