Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of 2nd Cycle - Having technical difficulties

GrownUp

Hey bros!

I'll start with stats before and now, I am on a 12 week cycle on week 9 tomorrow:

I've been lifting since I was 16, seriously for 6 years, I'm 31 now, but hit a wall and wanted to get past it, blah, blah, blah, yeah, so I started AAS at the beginning of last year (very light 8 week testosterone cycle) waited 6 months and started this cycle, I am 6'2'' tall and was 210 lbs before cycle (low BF) and 235 lbs now (not so low BF but not bad)!!

Cycle:
1-12 Testosterone Cypionate 500 mg W (Poke on Monday, Poke on Thursday)
1-4 Dianabol 30 mg ED
1-12 Proviron 100 mg ED
9-12 Winstrol Depot 50 mg ED
9-12 Trenbolone Acetate 100 mg EOD
9-12 Oxandrolone/Anavar 50 mg ED (30mg in the AM, 20mg in the PM)

No estrogen side effects, very light shoulder/chest/arms acne, no mood swings (all in all, very little to no side effects up until now WEEK 9)

Clomid, Nolvadex, HCG PCT ------ Got it!

I'm taking Animal Pak ED, Muscle Milk - 2 protein shakes ED with 40 g + of Protein each, L-Glutamine 1000mg ED, Fish Oil/Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B, About a 1000mg of Milk Thistle day, Vitamin C, tons of water, diet was pretty high until week 8 (4000 calories - carbs and protein all day, no carbs for dinner, some sweets every once in a while, my wife is awesome in the kitchen!), but I lowered it because I felt like I was gaining too much and started to get a little bit of belly fat, + water is pretty high!! My strength has skyrocketed from 275 bench to 350 now (8 reps) all this on the first 4-5 weeks, but strength has gone up dramatically all around. My diet now is around 3000 calories a day and with some abs, is all bueno now, soooo,

I started the Tren/Winny and Oxandrolone in this order:

Oxandrolone - Last Thursday End of week 8
Trenbolone - Last Friday End of week 8 (Left Quad)
Winstrol Depot (Yes, Injectable) Last Friday End of week 8 (Right Quad)

The same night I started Tren and Winni, oh boy, I got all types of shit wrong with me, I developed this cough and cold like symptoms like 4 hours after the shots which was bedtime, then this night sweats started and insomnia, damn and then, yeah, right what else could go wrong, I got C R A M P S, my lower abdomen was killing me!! All night, I took some NY Quil and I was able to sleep afterwards but, the symptoms were and are still there today Sunday, under control sorta, abdominal pain is gone but, I feel like I'm getting sicker my throat is on fire, I'm blowing my nose every 5 minutes so I started taking medicine regularly, feeling like is in control but I'm afraid I'm going to be losing strength or that this is going to get out of hand, right when the sweetest part of the cycle was coming in: Cutting!! Anybody know if there's anything I could do?? I'm in South America and can get pretty much any type of medicine in the pharmacy without a prescription, does anybody know of anything that can help me, or something I could do!! I don't wanna have to go into PCT early, HELP!!

Could be bad gear, could be that you're taking 1000 orals...

And that's A LOT of gear for a 2nd cycle...

~EZ

I would have to rule that out, the trenbolone, winstrol and anavar are well within the expiration date and are all from highly reputable labs, all new batches, holograms, seals/labels, the whole nine, if anything, that's the only thing I'm sure of, the gear is on point. I'm starting to level out but still feel like crap, the trenbolone is starting to give me lower back pain as well, very slight but it messes with you, you know?:confused:

Are you trying to cut in the last 4 weeks here? I'd pick one of the Tren, Winny, or Anavar and drop the rest. You're slamming the last 4 weeks of your cycle pretty hard, especially this being your second. Personally, I'd drop the tren and winny, finish out with anavar and feel better doing it. The winny and Anavar are probably slamming your liver and the tren is probably kicking the crap outta your kidneys.

Too much shit bro specially with the cutters... just on winny alone id get the horrible cramps in my lower abs that id have to lay down and stretch it out to releive it i cant even imagine what your going through now! :(

Tren is a bitch, getting all kinds of sides from that shit. My advice is to get of tren. The cough is pretty common tren side.

Okay, so I'm thinking about dropping the winni then, lower my dose of tren to 75mg EOD and continue with the anavar as is, save the winni for my next cycle since I have 28ml's left from the 30ml vial I got. We'll see what happens, if the pain and symptoms keep up one more day, I'll just drop the tren too and stick with anavar alone, like you guys suggested, thanks guys so much for this orientation, I know I am putting a lot in me, I've gained a lot of weight from the test alone and I just wanted to cut up before the cycle was over, since I wait 6 months (double the cycle) to start a new one, but oh well, lots of cardio it is!! it was worth the try, just to see if my body could've handled it.

Anybody else has an educated suggestion about all this, I mean, I'm really trying to cut up from gaining all that weight, again, I'm not fat or anything, but the water weight is crazy, I'm all bloated, just wanna get rid of the water and lower my BF a few numbers, though the suggestions I got so far are very much appreciated, I'd like to keep 'em coming, if at all possible. Like maybe supplements I could take to counter the effects of the stack perhaps??

Top Bottom