Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DC Training - My log

I have no doubt you will be BEYOND what you were doing. Be safe. Use a belt in your training. WARM UP ALOT. Light wraps for the knees if you need it. Get some icy hot or something to keep on your lower back/upper glute area for training.

check on all of the above bro :)

Workout 17: Calves, hams, quads

Calves: Seated calf raises:

35 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
105 lbs x 6
140 lbs x 4

165 lbs x 9
rest/pause
165 lbs x 5
rest/pause
165 lbs x 4

Hamstrings: leg curls

85 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 8

155 lbs x 9
rest/pause
155 lbs x 4
rest/pause
155 lbs x 2

Quads: Heavy Leg Press

270 lbs x 12
540 lbs x 10
810 lbs x 6
990 lbs x 4

1165 lbs x 11 --------------> NEW PR
rest/pause
1165 lbs x 3
rest/pause
1165 lbs x 1 (cramped up)

Workout 17: Calves, hams, quads

Calves: Seated calf raises:

35 lbs x 12
70 lbs x 10
105 lbs x 6
140 lbs x 4

165 lbs x 9
rest/pause
165 lbs x 5
rest/pause
165 lbs x 4

Hamstrings: leg curls

85 lbs x 12
120 lbs x 8

155 lbs x 9
rest/pause
155 lbs x 4
rest/pause
155 lbs x 2

Quads: Heavy Leg Press

270 lbs x 12
540 lbs x 10
810 lbs x 6
990 lbs x 4

1165 lbs x 11 --------------> NEW PR
rest/pause
1165 lbs x 3
rest/pause
1165 lbs x 1 (cramped up)

Nice PR!

Curious, what made you decide to rest pause the leg press instead of the straight set then widowmaker?

Nice PR!

Curious, what made you decide to rest pause the leg press instead of the straight set then widowmaker?

Rest/pausing has been working great for me...the only exercises that I don't rest/pause are deadlifts and squats....

What rep range would the widowmaker set be for leg press? 20 reps? Also, what weight would you use? 50%? 75%?

Onebreath and I duel all the time. He is a monster :chomp:

Looks like you are hitting PR's faster then ever before. I'm so glad your "in". Do you feel like your endurance is improving too?

Rest/pausing has been working great for me...the only exercises that I don't rest/pause are deadlifts and squats....

What rep range would the widowmaker set be for leg press? 20 reps? Also, what weight would you use? 50%? 75%?

for a widowmaker you perform 20 reps with 10-12RM, you can rest aslong as you like but never put the weight down, so for example with squats you can rest between reps but cant rack the weight until you have done all 20 reps

For the widowmaker it would be maybe 18 to 25 with 20 as the target. It would take a few times to get the right weight. What i like to do is to find a weight where i HAVE to rest at about the 10th or 12th rep. By rest i mean keep the legs locked out (shaking)

An example might be that i worked hard as hell to get to 12, took 2 deep breaths, then did 3 more reps, then took a few more breaths, then did 3 more reps (at this point i'm wasted and not thinking it's possible to do 2 more), take a couple of breaths, and then through pure willpower the last 2 go up.

At this point i barely can get up out of the legpress (completely out of breath) and struggle to walk over to the smythe where i do the quad extreme stretch.

Maybe give it a try once and see what you think. Then again as future said, if what you are doing works then just keep doing it.

for a widowmaker you perform 20 reps with 10-12RM, you can rest aslong as you like but never put the weight down, so for example with squats you can rest between reps but cant rack the weight until you have done all 20 reps

I wouldnt recommend anything for a widow that isnt a machine. Its different the the BRAWN 20 rep squat thing. He has already done a bunch to be fatigued so safety is imperative.

Picking the weight is something that you can do for 10-15 without problem. But dont be afraid to go to 50 reps if you can. ITS ABOUT NOT STOPPING! Dont let numbers control your destiny of success or failure.

Onebreath and I duel all the time. He is a monster :chomp:

Looks like you are hitting PR's faster then ever before. I'm so glad your "in". Do you feel like your endurance is improving too?

Yes, ut I'm getting cramps sometimes just by moving in certain ways in bed at night lol

Top Bottom