Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol advice with regards to cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, ill check it out. Im not gonna carry on with clen, i can see how and why its so dangerous and i tend to gain easily again after cycles. Gonna draw out a plan to minimise body fat before i even consider the dbol at all then. Appreciate the help!

good idea man...solid choice :)
I can vouch for chemicalneeds albuterol if that helps any. I like it a little more than is probably healthy..haha...but Im not sure it does if your location is accurate..dunno anything about the shipping to be honest

Just read something on chemical need about albuterol used in conjunction with clen....but i just read on a thread that using the two together would be suicide. just an observation. So you dont reckon they will ship to uk? Also, im thinking high protein, moderate carb low fat diet yes?

Just read something on chemical need about albuterol used in conjunction with clen....but i just read on a thread that using the two together would be suicide. just an observation. So you dont reckon they will ship to uk? Also, im thinking high protein, moderate carb low fat diet yes?

high protein, moderate carb and low fat... bro stay away from the clen... just get it out of your head... yes they ship to you

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

don't use the two together..no...and what dylan said..or alternately high protein, moderate fat, low carb...really whichever works best for you

Yeah i understand i was just astounded that it said that on the website. Thanks very much for the help and tolerating the amatuer-ness.

i see now that you were tricky when posting your stats and failed to mention your age but listed everything else... it would appear you did that on purpose so this thread is now closed... consider yourself warned... there is no aas info given to anyone under 21 and i have a feeling you knew that after steve told you to read the rules and you posted everything but your age... consider this your first and last warning... do not post in the aas forum again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom