Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol advice with regards to cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mryan33

Hi, just joined so im new to this, bear with me. The expertise on this site looks great so im after some advice if you don't mind.

Got hold of some Dbol and i intend to begin my first cycle (got some liv52 to go with it), but my body fat is around 20 percent and i dont want to go on a massive bloat. I have some clen but not enough for a decent cycle. Would it be wise to wait until i've burned some fat to start the dbol, or can i cut on it anyway?

any advice is much appreciated.

Done my stats on profile, cheers!
My names Matt, 6'3 around 200lb, a fair amount of body fat to lose but also some bulk.
training with a lot of commitment currently, advice is much appreciated.
Understand i probably don't have a lot to offer in terms of info at the moment but i learn quickly.
Thanks

i can tell you this, your body fat is much too high to even be running a cycle and for someone that wants to lower body fat, you have made about the poorest choice of things to run for your goals... you need to get your body fat below 15% before you even consider running a cycle and you need to do much more research as well...

also, steer clear from clen man... its very dangerous and there are much better options for you...

Thanks very much, thats exactly the sort of sensible advice i needed, im no dreamer. Do you have an alternative to clen? i find it uncomfortable to say the least.

Thanks very much, thats exactly the sort of sensible advice i needed, im no dreamer. Do you have an alternative to clen? i find it uncomfortable to say the least.

albuterol and gw501516 are much safer alternatives and will definitely assist you in getting your weight down...

albuterol is way easier to deal with than clen...by far
Im thinkin at 20% tho you can do it totally with diet alone...not that some help isn't well...helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom