Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting while gaining size and strenght om cycle

MrTyro

So I've been reading alot about Steroid cycles on forums, and most people say you can't cut and putt on muscle at the same time, that you should either bulk or cut. Bur I've also read that people claim to stayed the same weight or lost weight while gaining strenght and size while dropping alot of bodyfat. I know this possible as i got a friend that used trenbolone acetate, winstrol and masteron for a cycle 10-12 weeks, he dropped alot of bodyfat while becoming bigger and stronger then ever. His diet was low carb, very high protein and medium fat.

Im thinking of trying the cycle as him and eating the same. Can some of you give some tips for these goals? Im curious on your opinions and experience from this? Dont understand why so many on steroid boards disregard this when I've seen it work with my own eyes..

Last edited:
On any steroid you can burn fat and build muscle at the same time, im not one bit surprised your friend did both on the strongest steroid such as tren, i can do both on 50mg anavar....Hell ,even naturally its possible until you get to a certain bf%, once you get below 12% bf, its near impossible to do both naturally at the same time..

Don't do that cycle.. what are your stats first? Test is recommended for a first cycle and even then it is possible to do both.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

If you eat at a deficit and do some cardio, enough steroids you will build plenty of muscle. Keep the diet high in protein and carb up pre workout

Already done cycles, i think i will do a trenbolone acetate, test prop, turinabol and winstrol cutting cycle(first cycle while cutting) im already cutting down and was thinking of starting in two weeks. Thanks for advice guys. Btw what macro do you guys recommend? How many gr protein per pound lbm and how much fat for a cutting cycle? Im at 250 lbs now and a 23ish bodyfat.

Btw, Edited the mistypings I found, Im on the android with big thumbs :)

23% bodyfat and u wanna run a cutting cycle?
Way too high to be running anabolics let alone those compounds.

so your advice is to bulk? Lol
Just kidding, but my friend i spoke of was bigger and had a bigger bodyfat percentage then me now and he got great results. So why shouldnt i do the same with lower bodyfat?

so your advice is to bulk? Lol
Just kidding, but my friend i spoke of was bigger and had a bigger bodyfat percentage then me now and he got great results. So why shouldnt i do the same with lower bodyfat?

23% bodyfat is just too high.
Ur internal organs will be under extreme duress and u won't get the maximum results from anabolics at that body fat %

Bro no need to rush things
Get ur bodyfat % down first to a healthy level.

In all honesty, a friend at my gym did a recomp similar to what this guy is proposing and it worked for him: lost a few pounds but looks way thinner now and with less flab. In this case, his cycle was Test + Deca + Winstrol (don't know the numbers but it was low Test and high Deca).

So it works and he's alive and well so... yeah, I wouldn't recommend steroids to someone who can't get their diet in check and get thin naturally but in the end, who are we to judge?

In all honesty, a friend at my gym did a recomp similar to what this guy is proposing and it worked for him: lost a few pounds but looks way thinner now and with less flab. In this case, his cycle was Test + Deca + Winstrol (don't know the numbers but it was low Test and high Deca).

So it works and he's alive and well so... yeah, I wouldn't recommend steroids to someone who can't get their diet in check and get thin naturally but in the end, who are we to judge?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THis is stupid and do not listen to this advice.

When you run anabolics at a very high fat percentage the main organ you will be stressing is your heart!!!!!!

What do these people not understand about this?

He may be alive now but what about another couple decades down the road when you need a strong and healthy heart and he is going to be dealing with hyper tension, lvh, heart disease, high risk of heart attack etc.

Case in point if you cycle at higher bf percentage you will be setting yourself up for extreme heart problems later in life if not soon after cycle.

Think about it kid.

Top Bottom