Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to workout / eat on epistane

Maybe they have milk thistle in em which is desigened for your liver yes BUT there are hardly any legislational laws in the supplement industry your product is either shite or contains to small amount of anything to help you-indicated by your pains, get some forged liver support or liv 52 mate both are highly respected products.
dont know about your product but it sounds shit as you have pains......
Makesure you researchand have the best protection available for you on cycle mate.

Thanks bro

I have increased appetite if anything, though I always have a healthy appetite so its hard to say. I'm currently running epi right now. Just eat clean like you are doing, chick rice broccoli. Cut back on HG carbs, potatoes and other really starchy foods. Eat lots of green and mountains of chicken/eggs. You'll like the way you look after 6 weeks.

hey digi have you run many epi cycles was thinking of adding some to my test cycle, was wondering what extra gains you think it might add ? i know it a vaguish area/qustion, but have you felt like it was a good addition ?

Eat for your goals no mater what you are or aren't on....period. It really is that simple. The most weight I gained on a cycle was actually my first which was EPI solo for 6 weeks, but I ate and trained like an animal and gained 17 lbs. Of course there was some fat gain, but its all part of the game

hey digi have you run many epi cycles was thinking of adding some to my test cycle, was wondering what extra gains you think it might add ? i know it a vaguish area/qustion, but have you felt like it was a good addition ?

Just 1 so far, but I'm finding it is similar to tbol as far as results. It has some estro control properties which makes it fantastic for use alongside a test cycle. Reasonably priced, I would say its a no brainer. Test E + Epi is a great cycle.

Just 1 so far, but I'm finding it is similar to tbol as far as results. It has some estro control properties which makes it fantastic for use alongside a test cycle. Reasonably priced, I would say its a no brainer. Test E + Epi is a great cycle.

Actually, i got my gyno from epistane. So i disagree with the AI properties of it

Top Bottom