Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to workout / eat on epistane

It can be used just like tbol bro. Lean size with a reduction in body fat. Trim up your calories a little, tear yourself apart in the gym, and make sure you get enough rest, sleep and recovery. The epi will do the rest.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

the same way you would on any oral AAS.

its half beastdrol and have dbol .. just do what you would normally do on either.. take your liver supps, take your support supps, and run a PCT.

work your ass off in the gym and eat your ass off if you want to bulk. if you want to cut on it then merely cut down your calories a bit.

This is my first time taking anything other than creatine / protein. I guess I'm just going to eat like crazy but try to stay away from like sodium and stuff... I have been going crazy in the gym, today is day 9 and my strength and endurance is definetly up. I get almost a euphoric feeling when I'm lifting

^^^ keep doing what you been doing.. i'm assuming you have trained naturally for a while and know how to workout.

i hope you aren't just a newb jumping into this with no knowledge of training or diet. that would be like a guy who rents a sailboat for the weekend then gets out in the ocean and has to learn how to sail.

^^^ keep doing what you been doing.. i'm assuming you have trained naturally for a while and know how to workout.

i hope you aren't just a newb jumping into this with no knowledge of training or diet. that would be like a guy who rents a sailboat for the weekend then gets out in the ocean and has to learn how to sail.

No I have Been lifting hard and eatin good for about 4 years now. I know what I'm doing for the most part. Just not when it comes to AAS / PH

It has milk thistle and other support products in it.. Aren't those for liver?

Maybe they have milk thistle in em which is desigened for your liver yes BUT there are hardly any legislational laws in the supplement industry your product is either shite or contains to small amount of anything to help you-indicated by your pains, get some forged liver support or liv 52 mate both are highly respected products.
dont know about your product but it sounds shit as you have pains......
Makesure you researchand have the best protection available for you on cycle mate.

Top Bottom