Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ALL 4 Wisdom Teeth being removed...HELP!!

luv-2-eat

Hey everyone, i am 20 and currently cutting up to prepare for spring break. But just got that bad news that i have an appointment during spring break to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed :(. So i heard you can't really eat anything after the procedure and was wondering what types of low-fat, low-carb foods that are high in protein, that i can eat (soft foods or liquids). Im trying to maintain whatever progress i will have while not being able to eat or work out as i usually do. All help is welcome. Thanks!!

you won't be out of commission long enough for it to matter. We're talking about 4-5 days max. Plus you should be so effed up off pain pills theres no effing way you're gonna be working out or eating for that matter. You may lose a little muscle since you'll be in an unavoidable fast but it won't be anything to cry about. If you're super worried about it go get you some greek yogurt, boca burgers. I believe the yogurt has like 19g if protein and the boca burgers are soft enoug to mash up and swallow. They have about the same amount. Speaking from experience bro just relax, enjoy the pain meds and don't sweat it.

for me it was a pain in the ass and it was just 1 wisdom tooth removed, i survived with casein prot shakes mix with whey. Good luck.

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed last year. Just enjoy your vacation and don't worry about it. A few days isn't going to your you into a puss-tub.

You'll be feeling so good from the drugs that you won't even care about doing anything anyway.

You should be fine with shakes and soups that sort of thing, you will be able to chew after a couple days. No need to chew meat much anyway if it's in small pieces..
Just FYI, no need to take pain meds that make you dopey and sleep all day.
I took a non-narcotic med called Toradol after having three impacted wisdoms removed, and I was fine.
Good luck!

Top Bottom