Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9-29-05

tinytank said:
my man whore bro, you are looking great. i said it before and ill say it again, im after your body. ( sounds so :rainbow: but its not ment in that way ) .....
it's only "gay" if u r popping wood as u check out slat's pics.

slat, you are............

STILL

a whore.

thanks for the gym inspiration pics.

slat, said it before, worth repeating over and over: dude, you look GREAT! absolutely massive inspiration. All the power to you, may you never ever be limitted (i am sure you wont be!)

cheers and thanks for he 'push'.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to slat1 again.

Fantastic work! Most of us could stand to take a lesson from you.

Looking good brother! I know how hard it is for us tall folk to get jacked. I am 6'1-6'2, it takes time. You have put in the work!

silverbackn said:
Looking good brother! I know how hard it is for us tall folk to get jacked. I am 6'1-6'2, it takes time. You have put in the work!

My gf just told me I look smaller! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I really need to get my as in gear... no pun intended.
I feel skinny/fat real bad. My right bicep tendon is partially torn I believe. I can't do any back or bi's of substance. It even effects chest. :worried:
I will take some pictures today and post them up for motivation.

slat1 said:
My gf just told me I look smaller! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I really need to get my as in gear... no pun intended.
I feel skinny/fat real bad. My right bicep tendon is partially torn I believe. I can't do any back or bi's of substance. It even effects chest. :worried:
I will take some pictures today and post them up for motivation.
I feel your pain bro! There is nothing worse than the "you look small" thing. It cuts a brother deep. It's sure as hell better than being the big fat guy who talks about his 18" arms and you can't even see a vein anywhere on his body. Rather be leaner and smaller than big and shapeless.

Top Bottom