Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9-29-05

How long are you gonna stay off gear? You are living proof that gains can be maintained without gear if you know what you're doing. You're a fuckin machine Slat!

slat1 what were you on and for so long that is making your libido so weak? thanks, btw you look fantastic

Frisky said:
Wow, hun... LOOKING GREAT!

I agree with Vel.. check into it.

And still waiting on the pics of the wheels ;)

I don't shave my legs so they will not look as good as they could. They are starting to come along. I had a series of injuries to them... broke both ankles, had two knee surgeries, strained my mcl, multiple broken toes, and of course I have degenerative disk disease.
I think they are small thats why I don't post them.. LOL.
I will get a some pictures up soon.

On the modeling thing. I have been approached by a few scouts. My ex's that were models always wanted me to do stuff. One problem. I pretty secure with the fact I am not good looking enough to do it!

my man whore bro, you are looking great. i said it before and ill say it again, im after your body. ( sounds so :rainbow: but its not ment in that way ) and how the hell am i saposed to get a body like that, when you keep getting more and more ripped, and bigger ??

damn slat...everytime someone asks what my goals are or how i want to look i always tell them the same - i'd be extremely happy with slat's build. :worried: you have NO idea how jealous i am of you bro. You busted your ass in the gym naturally doing this though and i have a great deal of respect for you bro. Congratulations and enjoy every bit of these amazing results since you earned them! :beer: let me in on your secrets?! :evil:

1_more_rep said:
damn slat...everytime someone asks what my goals are or how i want to look i always tell them the same - i'd be extremely happy with slat's build. :worried: you have NO idea how jealous i am of you bro. You busted your ass in the gym naturally doing this though and i have a great deal of respect for you bro. Congratulations and enjoy every bit of these amazing results since you earned them! :beer: let me in on your secrets?! :evil:

Clean now... not all natural. I did wait until I was 27 to touch any AAS though.
Anyone who is interested in my diet.. here is what I did.
I went to www.bodybuildingworld.com
I filled out the "client profile"
They build you a diet according to your body and your goals for FREE.
You can see all of their products at Ronnie Colemans house in the Battle for the Olympia video. He is not even sponsored by them!!
BTW. I was skinny in HS. Got fat in college. Then dropped 53lbs working out and eating right.

Top Bottom