Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/23 NFL: San Diego at Philadelphia

swole

San Diego can build on last game's 27-14 win against Oakland Sunday when they battle the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field.

Philadelphia brings a 3-2 overall mark (0-1 in the division) into this game versus a San Diego team carrying a 3-3 record.

The Eagles are favored, opening as 4-point chalk, with an opening total of 47.5. They are 2-3 ATS this season and 3-2 OU. The Chargers are 3-2-1 ATS and are 3-3 OU.

Marty Schottenheimer's team hopes to build upon a 27-14 win over Oakland. They were 1-point favorites and covered the spread. The game went under the total.

The Eagles, meanwhile, will try to forget their 33-10 loss at the hands of Dallas, a game where they were favorites by 3 points. The total score went under the total.

San Diego better work their passing defence this week in practice, as Philadelphia will hit them with an aerial assault that has averaged 307.2 yards per game this season.

Some trends to consider:
San Diego is 2-5-0 SU in its last 7 games after scoring 21 to 30 points
San Diego is 3-7-0 OU in its last 10 away
San Diego is 8-3-0 SU in its last 11 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
San Diego is 15-3-2 ATS in its last 20 games
Philadelphia is 8-1-0 SU in its last 9 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Philadelphia is 8-1-0 ATS in its last 9 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Philadelphia is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 home games
Philadelphia is 8-3-0 SU in its last 11 games after scoring 10 to 20 points

Next up:
San Diego home to Kansas City, Sunday, October 30
Philadelphia at Denver, Sunday, October 30

philly returns home after 2 weeks on the road
time to lay the smack down on ladainian and company
25K because of that half point

4everhung said:
philly returns home after 2 weeks on the road
time to lay the smack down on ladainian and company
25K because of that half point

25K is a little rich for me considering I lost 7500 on them 2 weekends ago :mad:

I'm only going 5K on my hometown team.

Careful guys, I'd bet Chargers on this one.

I could kill CBS. I'm in an area where they'd rather broadcast the Steelers game instead of the Philly game.

I've got it on the radio.

Top Bottom