Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/15 MLB ACLS Yanks vs. Rangers 8:05pm

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
The New York Yankees and the Texas Rangers will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Rangers Ballpark in Game 1 of the ALCS.

CC Sabathia will be the starting pitcher for the Yankees on this day. Lefthander Sabathia is 22-7 this season with a 3.21 ERA.

The Rangers will counter Sabathia with C.J. Wilson. Lefthander Wilson has a 3.25 ERA to go along with a 16-8 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Yankees listed as 155-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 8.

Marcus Thames belted a two-run homer and the Yankees defeated the Twins 6-1 in a sweep of their best-of-five ALDS last time out. The Yankees won the game as -180 favorites, while the seven runs went UNDER the posted over/under (9).

Nick Swisher went deep for a solo homer for New York that day, and Phil Hughes tossed seven scoreless innings for the win.

Cliff Lee went the distance to earn the victory as the Rangers defeated the Rays 5-1 to win Game 5 of their ALDS last time out.

Texas cashed as +100 road underdogs in that contest, while the teams played UNDER the 6.5-run total.

Team records:
New York: 95-67 SU
Texas: 90-72 SU

New York most recently:
When playing on Friday are 7-3
Before playing Texas are 5-5
After playing Minnesota are 8-2
After a win are 4-6

Texas most recently:
When playing on Friday are 7-3
Before playing NY Yankees are 5-5
After playing Tampa Bay are 3-7
After a win are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees's last 7 games
NY Yankees are 15-7 SU in their last 22 games when playing on the road against Texas
NY Yankees are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 5 games
Texas is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
Texas is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against NY Yankees
Texas is 7-15 SU in their last 22 games when playing at home against NY Yankees

Next up:
Texas home to NY Yankees, Saturday, October 16

Damn. I was pulling for the rangers here obviously. That was a damn good game though.

if i was around i would've max bet the rangers..

washington is an idiot.. you don't pull CJ at 102 pitches when your pen is garbage. you make feliz pitch 2 if you need him to rather than blow a home game 1 you need to win.

if i was around i would've max bet the rangers..

washington is an idiot.. you don't pull CJ at 102 pitches when your pen is garbage. you make feliz pitch 2 if you need him to rather than blow a home game 1 you need to win.

cj wilson started getting hit and had over 100 pitches.. think it was a good call to pull him

they should have brought the closer in the 8th when things got alittle out of hand .. and before they got alot out of hand lolz

Top Bottom