Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Trenbolone Tbol Cycle Log

Mk11kh

V.I.P.
EF Logger
I’ll begin my next cycle Oct 27th. I have a little over a week left of cutting.

I plan on doing:

1st 3 weeks
100mg of tren e. weekly
2mg of tbol ED
I have an extra bottle of TRT so I’m not sure how much TRT to do a week.

After 3 weeks:
200mg of tren e. weekly
40mg of tbol ED
TRT

I’ll post a progress pic tomorrow along with my weight. My weight has been fluctuating a lot you’re past week.

I’ll also get a DEXA scan when I get paid next and get them bimonthly to check on my BF% progress.

I’m at the gym right now. I’ll calculate macros and such on Oct 26.

Thanks again everyone for the help!

I’ll begin my next cycle Oct 27th. I have a little over a week left of cutting.

I plan on doing:

1st 3 weeks
100mg of tren e. weekly
2mg of tbol ED
I have an extra bottle of TRT so I’m not sure how much TRT to do a week.

After 3 weeks:
200mg of tren e. weekly
40mg of tbol ED
TRT

I’ll post a progress pic tomorrow along with my weight. My weight has been fluctuating a lot you’re past week.

I’ll also get a DEXA scan when I get paid next and get them bimonthly to check on my BF% progress.

I’m at the gym right now. I’ll calculate macros and such on Oct 26.

Thanks again everyone for the help!
@Mk11kh nice to see your new log bro :) been following your log and I like this new direction

you ahve n2guard ready for this cycle?

@Mk11kh nice to see your new log bro :) been following your log and I like this new direction

you ahve n2guard ready for this cycle?
I have everything yeah including a giant tub of protein haha

I hit legs today! Post-workout pic. I’m really hoping this cycle gives me some good quads size and more definition.

IMG_1557.jpeg

you already have amazing quads bro @Mk11kh this will just thicken them up more

please do a picture TD of your supps here thanks
I really am struggling with squat depth. I can go slightly below parallel but not ATG. I’ve started doing ankle and hip mobility exercises at the beginning of my leg day and it’s improved my squat depth a bit. If I do smith machine squats I can easily do ATG. Consequently I’ve been doing incline leg press and smith machine squats (for depth). Is that bad?

Last edited:
I really am struggling with squat depth. I can go slightly below parallel but not ATG. I’ve started doing ankle and hip mobility exercises at the beginning of my leg day and it’s improved my squat depth a bit. If I do smith machine squats I can easily do ATG. Consequently I’ve been doing incline leg press and smith machine squats (for depth). Is that bad?
you dont need to do ATG bro @Mk11kh
you can do box squats and hold it on the bottom

@SteveMobsterG and @RoidRage69 can comment more they are deep into the training game

Top Bottom