Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT Trenbolone Tbol Cycle Log

i like how you keep the tren dose 200mgs only
that's smart that will mitigate the side effects but don't forget n2guard too

Ordering my gear tomorrow. Progress pic from today. I weighed in at 146lbs. One more week of cutting. I’ll post an update pic next week.

IMG_1577.jpeg

What gage of needles do I need to order? To draw and inject? I plan on doing the injection on the deltoid

Also how much TRT should I do a week? I’m currently doing 162mg a week BUT I have an extra bottle so I could do a little more for the cycle. Each pump is 20.25mg. I’m currently doing 8 pumps a week.

Last edited:
Good start to the log man. Legs are looking great! I would just pick one dose and stick with it throughout the cycle. You just risk more side effects by sending hormones on a roller coaster by making changes.

Ordering my gear tomorrow. Progress pic from today. I weighed in at 146lbs. One more week of cutting. I’ll post an update pic next week.

View attachment 148707

What gage of needles do I need to order? To draw and inject? I plan on doing the injection on the deltoid

Also how much TRT should I do a week? I’m currently doing 162mg a week BUT I have an extra bottle so I could do a little more for the cycle. Each pump is 20.25mg. I’m currently doing 8 pumps a week.
@Mk11kh abs looking real tight bro

on the needles, draw 18g, then switch needles and do 23G right into the delts

@Mk11kh abs looking real tight bro

on the needles, draw 18g, then switch needles and do 23G right into the delts
I already ordered 😣 I ordered 23g to draw and 25g to inject. I should be being my stuff maybe by Saturday or Monday. I need to calculate my macros tonight and see what I’m going to be eating.

I already ordered 😣 I ordered 23g to draw and 25g to inject. I should be being my stuff maybe by Saturday or Monday. I need to calculate my macros tonight and see what I’m going to be eating.
23 is fine a bit hard but will work bro @Mk11kh
25 to pin can work a bit tight but its fine :)

waiting on macros

23 is fine a bit hard but will work bro @Mk11kh
25 to pin can work a bit tight but its fine :)

waiting on macros
Bulking Macros

Goal was 3168 but I’m hitting 3171 calories eh I do a lot of walking
My current weight is 146 so I’m consuming 165g of protein
67g of fats
491g of carbs

Depending how this works out I’ll probably a scoop of protein for breakfast and dinner and cut back on some carbs.

Breakfast
1 cup of Oatmeal, 100g of fruit, lean breakfast sausage, 2 tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch
Protein powder 1.5 scoop, Banana 100g, lean beef, beans, corn tortillas x4(making tacos), peas 1 cup, potato 200g, Apple 100g, 3tbsp of peanut butter

Dinner
Lean beef, beans, corn tortillas x4, peas 1 cup, potato 200g, apple 100g, 2tbsp peanut butter

Bulking Macros

Goal was 3168 but I’m hitting 3171 calories eh I do a lot of walking
My current weight is 146 so I’m consuming 165g of protein
67g of fats
491g of carbs

Depending how this works out I’ll probably a scoop of protein for breakfast and dinner and cut back on some carbs.

Breakfast
1 cup of Oatmeal, 100g of fruit, lean breakfast sausage, 2 tbsp of peanut butter

Lunch
Protein powder 1.5 scoop, Banana 100g, lean beef, beans, corn tortillas x4(making tacos), peas 1 cup, potato 200g, Apple 100g, 3tbsp of peanut butter

Dinner
Lean beef, beans, corn tortillas x4, peas 1 cup, potato 200g, apple 100g, 2tbsp peanut butter
@Mk11kh fats and protein is way too low to bulk, you will just have high bodyfat with high carbs bro

your protein needs to be 250-300 grams
carbs 250-300 timed around training
and fats around 90 grams for health and growth

can you redo?

Top Bottom