Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Training Diet Log

Tentatum

V.I.P.
EF Logger
As I was advised to do a log, here we are. This first post will have some general information about my workouts, diet etc. but will also be about my future plans:

Height:
5.9 feet (179cm)

Weight:
153 pounds (69kg)

Training experience:
For about 6-7 months

Diet:
-2000-2500 kcal
-130-140g protein (around 2g per kg bodyweight)
For example, this is what a typical first meal of the day looks like for me:
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-15 at 11.43.37.jpeg

-150g of chicken breast
-2 slices of bread
-50g of cottage cheese
-tomatoes and italian spices
In total:
-370 kcal
-35g carbs
-6g fat
-43g protein

Training:
I am doing the following exercises:
Upper body: benchpress with a barbell (all other exercises are done with dumbbells), benchpress, inclined bench press, flys, triceps press, french press, seal rows, reverse flys, bizepscurls (two exercises), shoulder press, lateral dumbbell raise, push ups. Most of these exercises are currently done with 38 pounds (17.5kg) dumbbells
Legs: Bulgarian Split Squats, Step Ups, Calf raises, Squats

Cardio:
-Jogging (around 2-3 times a week)
-Football/soccer referee (around 1-2 times a week)
-hiking (occasionally)
While legs of course don´t grow big through cardio, I believe that running has given me kind of defined thigh muscles etc. I am also planning on doing a half marathon next year. Therefore at the moment I am training my stamina so I run around 5-6 miles (8-10km) with a pace of around 9 minutes per mile, my absolute maximum I can hold for just above 3 miles (5km) is a pace of 7 minutes per mile

Supplements:
-Creatin
-mTOR

Sleep Details:
I try to sleep around 8-9 hours per night and I want to get up between 7-9 even though it doesn´t always work. I also track my sleep and my sleeping quality is around 80/100
WhatsApp Image 2024-08-15 at 11.56.04.jpeg

Future plans:
Though I know that my current workout isn´t perfect I don´t know if it is really helpful to change something about it now (I am going to listen to your advice because you know way more than me but this is just my opinion) as I will only train like that for six more weeks or so. In about a month I am going to be on vacation and while it is going to be an active trip with walks, hikes and maybe some runs I won´t be able to workout there except for some push ups or so. After that I am moving out to study and there I will have to go to a gym (I won´t have space in my flat to train) so maybe it´s more useful to help me get a workout plan for the gym but again, I am listening to your advice.
However I already have an idea how I want to train when I´m studying. I think the best time to workout for me is in the morning, around 7-8 am. My plan would be the following one (some things might change but in general):
Monday: Push
Tuesday: Pull + Jogging
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Push
Friday: Pull + Jogging
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Rest

I want to workout around 60-90 minutes per day or rather that is how much time I have. If my current idea of a plan is bad, please tell me.
Please also note that I´ve put my rest day on a sunday on purpose because I want to come home quite often and maybe I also have to referee a game on sunday so I believe that it would be smart to put my "rest day" on the weekend.

As I was advised to do a log, here we are. This first post will have some general information about my workouts, diet etc. but will also be about my future plans:

Height:
5.9 feet (179cm)

Weight:
153 pounds (69kg)

Training experience:
For about 6-7 months

Diet:
-2000-2500 kcal
-130-140g protein (around 2g per kg bodyweight)
For example, this is what a typical first meal of the day looks like for me:
View attachment 147115
-150g of chicken breast
-2 slices of bread
-50g of cottage cheese
-tomatoes and italian spices
In total:
-370 kcal
-35g carbs
-6g fat
-43g protein

Training:
I am doing the following exercises:
Upper body: benchpress with a barbell (all other exercises are done with dumbbells), benchpress, inclined bench press, flys, triceps press, french press, seal rows, reverse flys, bizepscurls (two exercises), shoulder press, lateral dumbbell raise, push ups. Most of these exercises are currently done with 38 pounds (17.5kg) dumbbells
Legs: Bulgarian Split Squats, Step Ups, Calf raises, Squats

Cardio:
-Jogging (around 2-3 times a week)
-Football/soccer referee (around 1-2 times a week)
-hiking (occasionally)
While legs of course don´t grow big through cardio, I believe that running has given me kind of defined thigh muscles etc. I am also planning on doing a half marathon next year. Therefore at the moment I am training my stamina so I run around 5-6 miles (8-10km) with a pace of around 9 minutes per mile, my absolute maximum I can hold for just above 3 miles (5km) is a pace of 7 minutes per mile

Supplements:
-Creatin
-mTOR

Sleep Details:
I try to sleep around 8-9 hours per night and I want to get up between 7-9 even though it doesn´t always work. I also track my sleep and my sleeping quality is around 80/100
View attachment 147116

Future plans:
Though I know that my current workout isn´t perfect I don´t know if it is really helpful to change something about it now (I am going to listen to your advice because you know way more than me but this is just my opinion) as I will only train like that for six more weeks or so. In about a month I am going to be on vacation and while it is going to be an active trip with walks, hikes and maybe some runs I won´t be able to workout there except for some push ups or so. After that I am moving out to study and there I will have to go to a gym (I won´t have space in my flat to train) so maybe it´s more useful to help me get a workout plan for the gym but again, I am listening to your advice.
However I already have an idea how I want to train when I´m studying. I think the best time to workout for me is in the morning, around 7-8 am. My plan would be the following one (some things might change but in general):
Monday: Push
Tuesday: Pull + Jogging
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Push
Friday: Pull + Jogging
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Rest

I want to workout around 60-90 minutes per day or rather that is how much time I have. If my current idea of a plan is bad, please tell me.
Please also note that I´ve put my rest day on a sunday on purpose because I want to come home quite often and maybe I also have to referee a game on sunday so I believe that it would be smart to put my "rest day" on the weekend.
@Tentatum welcome fully to the EVO family.

To start off, we need mor esharing.

Diet Training
Diet, please share actual foods and meals as you eat them so we can track
Training, please share actual exercises reps and sets and weights as you go
cardio, share what you doing
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supps
what supplements you take?
i dont see probiotics
dont see fiber

pics
share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals
pics of supps
pics of training

and share more :)

can you post up a picture of your home gym
it's not optimal but there's still different things you can do with less equipment

why are you only able to work out at home
just curious not saying it's not possible

as you get more serious it's a good idea to have access to better equipment
but in the meantime this will do fine

glad to see you put this one up
I see your very young are you in college most colleges do have gyms these days

Top Bottom