Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log TommyMack TRT and Deca Cycle Log

Thanks for the encouragement to post pics... Here's one I took from this morning after my swim. Not much left of me after a few years relying solely on cardio due to injury but im back consistently in the gym again and looking forward to adding a bit of size.
Pinned for the first time this afternoon...100mg of silverbacks test e and 100mg of deca. A bit of trepidation after 6 years off but it was just like riding a bike again as soon as that needle went in. Smooth as, no pip.

Attachments

• 20240612_083936~3.jpg
    20240612_083936~3.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
Thanks for the encouragement to post pics... Here's one I took from this morning after my swim. Not much left of me after a few years relying solely on cardio due to injury but im back consistently in the gym again and looking forward to adding a bit of size.
Pinned for the first time this afternoon...100mg of silverbacks test e and 100mg of deca. A bit of trepidation after 6 years off but it was just like riding a bike again as soon as that needle went in. Smooth as, no pip.
@TommyMack you look amazing, real tight abs and really in true bodybuilding shape
you going to step on stage?

You'll blow up with ZERO PEDs if you're newly back
I agree. I'm 40 now and the main aim was to run some deca as a last ditch effort on healing a persistent injury, with trt test alongside for wellbeing. Otherwise yeah might’ve stayed off the ped's forever....but that wouldn't have been very fun as we all know 😉

you look incredible man great job

Top Bottom