Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to workout / eat on epistane

SinisterUproar

5'6
10%

Looking to bulk as much as I can, I know that Epi is primarily used for cutting. I would love to lose some fat around my stomach but still want to put on as much size as I can...
Without writing out my whole diet it consists of about 300g of protein and a lot of chicken / rice and sweet potatoes. Now since Epi reduces your body's ability to create fat cells does this give me a small pass to carb up or cheat a little bit? I've also never been one to do a lot of cardio... Should I work some in? Any tips greatly appreciated thanks guys

Speaking from personal experience Epistane is not good for bulking. It's too weak for that and it reduces your appetite so you end up eating less food.

the same way you would on any oral AAS.

its half beastdrol and have dbol .. just do what you would normally do on either.. take your liver supps, take your support supps, and run a PCT.

work your ass off in the gym and eat your ass off if you want to bulk. if you want to cut on it then merely cut down your calories a bit.

Top Bottom