Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was the most remarkable sports achievement?

HumanTarget said:
38 combat missions before being pulled from flight status in June of 1953 after an old ear infection acted up.

5 years of service.

Inducted into the Fishing Hall of Fame.

plus i heard he was a pretty good baseball player.

several members of the Luftwaffe would spit on his accomplishments in the air. I cannot remember but some WW2 german had over 350 kills and Adolf Gallent (sp) was around 275 air to air kills and lived through the war. but Ted Williams a great hero, from what I heard he was a bit of an asshole.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
several members of the Luftwaffe would spit on his accomplishments in the air. I cannot remember but some WW2 german had over 350 kills and Adolf Gallent (sp) was around 275 air to air kills and lived through the war. but Ted Williams a great hero, from what I heard he was a bit of an asshole.
so was the Georgia Peach, but everyone is a POS after they die. fuck, Da Vinci, Alexander the Great, they were both fags, according to historians. thank God for box scores.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
He liked to shoot pigeons at Fenway park with a shotgun. Don't think that makes him an asshole though.

29uo8zo.jpg

biteme said:
Damn. We were watching Dodgeball when he said he had won it 5 years in a row. Guess he won it 2 more years after that. He didn't win it the last time did he? He didn't race in the last one did he?
He won 7 races....last year he didnt take part in the race...I believe the last year winner was accused doping and he was stripped off of his title...

Phaded said:
kobe raping that white chick and crying on tv like a pussy.
yes, but the remarkable part was that RING. Holy shit, that may be worth letting your hubby screw some white trash waitress.

This has gone off topic quickly.

Jesse Owens 1936

Nothing has come close since.

b0und (my 2 cents)

Top Bottom