Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to add to an eq, winny cycle for a boxer?

tybz28-#2

In order to stay close to the same weight and gain endurance on my 2nd cycle what should add if anything to this cycle to benefit boxing.

Eq 400mg week 1-10 or 1-12
winny 50mg ED week 7-12 or 9-14

I will be lifting 3 or 4 days a week, boxing 4 or 5 days a week.
Im looking to gain endurance as well as speed, stength. I was thinking maybe 250mg test week or maybe 400mgs a week. Or possbly a var only cycle.
Thanks bros.

Stats are
5'10
195 lbs
b/f a guess would be 14%

winny is a terrible choice for an athlete.

use eq for the rbc increase

deca for the joint help and anabolic properties

test for strength and aggresion

run eq at 300 mg a week
deca at 100 mg a week
test at 300-500 mg a week (enan, cyp), or prop 50 ed, or 1/2 sus eod

your training capacity will be almost limitless, your recovery will be amazing, all that you have to do is work the diet

You may try "frontloading" the Eq, as I hear it is slow to bring about results. In fact I think at lower doses you may not see much results for 3 to 5 weeks. I always like to start heavy on EQ and work my way down, adding the Winny later in the cycle to help retain gains and avoid bloating. For me Winny helps with retention towards the middle and later half of a 10 -12week cycle using Eq as a base.

Winny worked great for me, I am a college wrestler and everyone told me that I should not take it and it would kill my joints. I fell fine in the joints area and 10 times better on endurace. I think it depends on the type of person. I hate using test during season it makes me feel huge and slow. I am not trying to pursade you but inform you on what worked for me and from my experiences.

P.S. and yes I do take estrogen blockers while on test.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
You may try "frontloading" the Eq, as I hear it is slow to bring about results. In fact I think at lower doses you may not see much results for 3 to 5 weeks. I always like to start heavy on EQ and work my way down, adding the Winny later in the cycle to help retain gains and avoid bloating. For me Winny helps with retention towards the middle and later half of a 10 -12week cycle using Eq as a base.

Top Bottom