Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What doses top pros used in the 70s?

I heard that Arnold was taking 160mg of D-Bol a day and that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it were true

riverrock said:
I heard that Arnold was taking 160mg of D-Bol a day and that wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it were true

In the 25th aniversary edition of the "Pumping Iron" DVD Arnold talked about using. He said it was very open and he gave an example of what people used. Three d-bol a day.

Big_Joe said:
In the 25th aniversary edition of the "Pumping Iron" DVD Arnold talked about using. He said it was very open and he gave an example of what people used. Three d-bol a day.

I hope you don't believe that's all they used... :rolleyes:

Big_Joe said:
Yeah....right! :Chef: :tuc:

Big_Joe said:

If you honestly believe that Arnold only took 3 tablets a day, they you probably believe he took 400mg of Primo a week for finishing purposes immediately before a competition as well. He tried to spin that nonsence a few years ago when he was entering politics to justify his "minor" use

gonna take a guess and say an average bulk run of test, deca, and d-bol woulda looked like this.
test. 2000mg./wk
deca. 700mg./wk
d-bol 100mg./day

parabolan maybe ran at about 532mg/week or 76mg./day

That doesn't sound too far out BigTravis. I'd throw minimum 800mg per week of Primo without ever coming off in on top of that as as well

3 Dbol per day? Yeah, those were the 100mg versions... I'm sure most of them did alot of Parabolan pre contest.... One thing I did hear is that Arnold did alot of GH for 1981 olympia, or was it 1980? Anyway, if one of those 70's BB's that trained in Venice with Arnold wrote a book about the topic, they'd make some cash.... Someone should call Dave Draper or Frank Zane and give them that idea.... lol..

rizz

Prizz said:
3 Dbol per day? Yeah, those were the 100mg versions... I'm sure most of them did alot of Parabolan pre contest.... One thing I did hear is that Arnold did alot of GH for 1981 olympia, or was it 1980? Anyway, if one of those 70's BB's that trained in Venice with Arnold wrote a book about the topic, they'd make some cash.... Someone should call Dave Draper or Frank Zane and give them that idea.... lol..

rizz

Thats something that has often baffled me is why nobody has ever written an explosive book on Arnold's life yet. His steroids use would take up a full chapter in itself.

There's no point waiting for his autobiography. Most autobiographies are as biased as hell. I read Formula 1 Micheal Schumacher's Autobiography and it might as well have been written by his mother it praised him so much!!!

Top Bottom