Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

September 26 2023

before I get into my cooking update i wanted to touch on the replies yesterday on my log, i am unclear why a few kept telling me i have gyno and use nolvadex asap, guys i havent had gyno or one single symptom of gyno this entire cycle, so i am confused if maybe the angle made it look weird or you are seeing fat i need to lose, but i 100% do not have gyno nor any symptoms not even once.

just wanted to clear the air on that, now onto my cooking update 💪

I picked this bad boy up from targert tonight pretty neat looking all digital read out auto shut off and does a bunch of different things.

I got tired of cleaning pan after pan after pan every day for prepping since my old air fryer broke, I can happily say not anymore now it's just clean this and my meal prep containers

currently a little after 8pm and I'm cooking my 90/10 beef, 93/,7 beef and my turkey for tomorrow so I got my meals ready.

Decided tonight I was gonna do a bit of a cheat meal and eat out as I was on the go today, I didn't do terrible I did broasted chicken one wing one thigh and one leg cup of green beans and a small cup of fruit and before that I had 2 low calorie yogurts so i did not go over and blow my diet out the water just a little taste really before its back to strict diet. Typically I allow one small cheat meal a week and that is all.

Tomorrow it's 3 cups mix veggies 2lbs beef 1lb is 90/10 other 1lb is 93/7 and 1lb 93/7 tukery
Roughly 2187 calories 255g protein bit over 100g of fat and around 40-50g carbs.

just wanted to do a quick diet update and report something on my off day and show off the new cooking hack to make my prepping a breeze now 💪

1000002432.jpg

September 27 2023

One of my favorite quotes and how my state of mind works as to why other than the drugs I can push onto a place on the fringe and go into overdrive with how I train. I just wanted to share that.

" if you think the price of winning is expensive you have never seen the price of the bill that comes with regret"

( I think of this quote when I am pushing trying to leave it all in the gym and ask myself what did u do in the gym today?

Today was excellent in the gym, felt really good and everything was hitting the way I wanted it for the weights and reps today.

No pip in the left delt that I injected into on Monday took all 2.5ml no problem.

Para pharma gear goes in so smooth loading and putting into the muscle seamless experience for ease of use.

Definitely can feel the increase in endurance and strength benefits by bumping the primo into 400mg a week.

No negatives for me to report on mood body or day to day.

One positive I've noticed is upping the dose has really helped me in a mental way as far as my concentration and performance goes with pushing myself further, and also in a physical manner.

I'm starting to notice with a pump in the gym veins are popping up in different places which looks super awesome and makes me feel good seeing them pop and getting more of them showing.

Increasing into 400mg primo was definitely the correct move and I feel absolutely normal can't even tell I increased from 200mg a week into 400mg a week, other than where it counts which is in the gym.
Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Shoulders/Delts/Cardio

Standing Military Press Smith Machine
1x15@115lbs
1x15@135lbs
1x15@145lbs
1x8@165lbs
1x3@175lbs

Reverse Grip Shrugs Smith Machine
1X15@145lbs
1x15@175lbs

Front Shrugs Smith Machine
1x15@235lbs
1x15@255lbs
1x15@315lbs

Seated DB Lateral Raises
6x10@25lbs

Front Delt Plate Raises
6x10@25lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
6x10@140lbs

Bodyweight Dips
2x15

Bench Bodyweight Dips
1x50

Cardio
Incline 6.6
Speed 3.1
Duration 40 minutes
Miles 2.00
Calories burned 275

September 26 2023

before I get into my cooking update i wanted to touch on the replies yesterday on my log, i am unclear why a few kept telling me i have gyno and use nolvadex asap, guys i havent had gyno or one single symptom of gyno this entire cycle, so i am confused if maybe the angle made it look weird or you are seeing fat i need to lose, but i 100% do not have gyno nor any symptoms not even once.

just wanted to clear the air on that, now onto my cooking update 💪

I picked this bad boy up from targert tonight pretty neat looking all digital read out auto shut off and does a bunch of different things.

I got tired of cleaning pan after pan after pan every day for prepping since my old air fryer broke, I can happily say not anymore now it's just clean this and my meal prep containers

currently a little after 8pm and I'm cooking my 90/10 beef, 93/,7 beef and my turkey for tomorrow so I got my meals ready.

Decided tonight I was gonna do a bit of a cheat meal and eat out as I was on the go today, I didn't do terrible I did broasted chicken one wing one thigh and one leg cup of green beans and a small cup of fruit and before that I had 2 low calorie yogurts so i did not go over and blow my diet out the water just a little taste really before its back to strict diet. Typically I allow one small cheat meal a week and that is all.

Tomorrow it's 3 cups mix veggies 2lbs beef 1lb is 90/10 other 1lb is 93/7 and 1lb 93/7 tukery
Roughly 2187 calories 255g protein bit over 100g of fat and around 40-50g carbs.

just wanted to do a quick diet update and report something on my off day and show off the new cooking hack to make my prepping a breeze now 💪

View attachment 141713
@Topps_Baseball88 with full respect symptoms or not
in this pic doesnt look like gyno

but here on pic clear gyno

@Topps_Baseball88 with full respect symptoms or not
in this pic doesnt look like gyno

but here on pic clear gyno
It would be super strange if I had gyno running low test with primo and now even higher primo.

After I read the replies I took and updated photo of my chest that Monday night.

the one that looks like no gyno is my most up 2 date chest photo. Who knows maybe mid way through the cycle I had it and it went away as those photos all together was mid way through cycle.

Top Bottom