Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

very nice progress
i don't think you have gyno, maybe just the way you lift your arm when you take the pic
Definitely don't no symptoms at all the entire cycle, I was just confused when I was told I need dex and I have gyno, probably just the photo view is what it is.

September 25 2023

Monday first injection day of the week for myself. 125mg test c 200mg primo loaded up into the syringe. I will most likely go into the side delt today and rotate left/right as last week I rotated between left/right ventro glute.

( I've shown these photos before but I wanted to put them side by side showing how I looked at the start of cycle mid point of cycle and towards the end of my cycle. ( first 3 top photos are starting cycle into the mid way point, bottom 3 photos are towards me coming to the end of my cycle soon )

Down below is the picture of my entire bottle layout for this test and primo cycle, it is sad that it will be coming into its end in a few short weeks. I will be cracking open the last remaining bottle of primo on friday for my last injection of this week.

I thought it would be neat capturing the essence of all the empty bottles on the outside and the last two usable bottles in the middle of the empties with a loaded syringe in front of the two remaining usable bottles.

I've learned alot along the way being my first cycle and overall I feel more confident heading into the future with cycles down the line.

I feel as though mild compounds and dht compounds are my sweet spot as the sides for me have been zero negative for the entire cycle very smooth and easy running a test and primo cycle.

Para Pharma gear has been exceptional for myself with added growth, strength and mental clarity, focus and above all a boost in determination and drive.

I could typically push myself no problem and drive/motivation was never lacking for me, I just needed to touch on the fact since utilizing Para Pharma gear it has morphed into new heights and levels I never thought I could achieve or would be possible for my physical and mental performance in and out of the gym setting.

Logging has always helped me grow as a person and furthermore increased my knowledge so I can turn around and reach/help more people in the community.

Putting myself aside another driving factor of doing a first cycle was so i can truly understand how these compounds feel and act in the body, this way i can help offer assistance for others who are in the same boat, maybe i can make it a bit easier for them jumping into this correctly.

I am extremely pleased with the growth and learning of this entire process, sometimes you need that firsthand experience in life.

The Para Pharma difference is how I offen refer it as is for me a very realistic thing and I have no doubt in my mind, anyone who decides they will utilize Para Pharma will also experience the Para Pharma difference and see the words I put into this log physically become a reality for them like it has for me.

I know people say primo is expensive for what it is and while I can't dispute this, I will say this for anyone who thinks primo is a waste of time and not worth the price, I will post down below two photos.

I know most of you have seen these photos before and that is OK, this is for the ones who possibly lurk and view but don't post up or comment so I can show u the difference from just trt when I started my cycle till now almost done with my cycle in a few weeks time, the growth has been drastic, so for anyone calling it weak I feel it's just not true, sure it's not tren but primo isn't trying to be tren its doing what it does best with proper diet and training being a complete complimentary piece when paired with testosterone for a cut or a recomp situation.
View attachment 141710
gear looks killer bro

Top Bottom