Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

either way you are covered. para pharma has letro, aromasin and adex etc

September 28 2023

Maybe I caught gyno midway through and it went away on its own or it was the pose in the photo I don't know, either way Maybe increasing the primo did the trick because in my most recent chest photo no gyno is present which was taken last Monday the chest photo. I have 1mg Arimidex tablets on hand always just incase I need to utilize them.

I have lab work coming up on October 2 no doubt my endocrinologist is probably gonna freak out when my labs come back 😂 hopefully other than having super high testosterone levels the rest of my numbers look normal or slightly above normal range. I know primo can be forgiving with lab numbers so we will find out a few days after October 2. I am not to worried she might be upset that I went on a cycle but she is very nice so It shouldn't be and issue and even if it was long term I could just run para pharma test for trt and pulls bloods etc it won't come to that though.

Today went very well other than these two women carrying around a tripod and filming when the gym was busy, smh spent more time setting shots up then they actually put any quality work in 😂 first time I seen people trying to flim at my gym, it looks goofy.

As far as training goes it went excellent and I was pleased with my bicep and tricep work today.

The para pharma pump all cycle has been insane and I love it can't say enough great things about the para pharma difference.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Bicep DB Curl
3x15@25lbs

Bicep DB Side Curl
1x25@25lbs

Barbell Reverse Curl
1x30@20lbs
1x20@30lbs

Hammer DB Curl
2x25@20lbs

Seated Machine Preacher Curl
1x25@105lbs

Tricep Rope Push Down
1x30@40lbs
1x20@50lbs

Close Grip Push Down
1x30@40lbs
1x20@50lbs

One Hand Cable kick Back
5x15@10lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
1x30@125lbs

Tricep Push Down Machine
1x25@260lbs

Cardio
Incline
Speed 3.0
Miles 1.76
Calories burned 265

September 28 2023

Maybe I caught gyno midway through and it went away on its own or it was the pose in the photo I don't know, either way Maybe increasing the primo did the trick because in my most recent chest photo no gyno is present which was taken last Monday the chest photo. I have 1mg Arimidex tablets on hand always just incase I need to utilize them.

I have lab work coming up on October 2 no doubt my endocrinologist is probably gonna freak out when my labs come back 😂 hopefully other than having super high testosterone levels the rest of my numbers look normal or slightly above normal range. I know primo can be forgiving with lab numbers so we will find out a few days after October 2. I am not to worried she might be upset that I went on a cycle but she is very nice so It shouldn't be and issue and even if it was long term I could just run para pharma test for trt and pulls bloods etc it won't come to that though.

Today went very well other than these two women carrying around a tripod and filming when the gym was busy, smh spent more time setting shots up then they actually put any quality work in 😂 first time I seen people trying to flim at my gym, it looks goofy.

As far as training goes it went excellent and I was pleased with my bicep and tricep work today.

The para pharma pump all cycle has been insane and I love it can't say enough great things about the para pharma difference.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Bicep DB Curl
3x15@25lbs

Bicep DB Side Curl
1x25@25lbs

Barbell Reverse Curl
1x30@20lbs
1x20@30lbs

Hammer DB Curl
2x25@20lbs

Seated Machine Preacher Curl
1x25@105lbs

Tricep Rope Push Down
1x30@40lbs
1x20@50lbs

Close Grip Push Down
1x30@40lbs
1x20@50lbs

One Hand Cable kick Back
5x15@10lbs

Tricep Extension Machine
1x30@125lbs

Tricep Push Down Machine
1x25@260lbs

Cardio
Incline
Speed 3.0
Miles 1.76
Calories burned 265
@Topps_Baseball88 yea the new pics seems gyno is gone Im guessing primobolan really did help

Top Bottom