Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

very impressed with your log
you have made a commitment and you are definitely showing us that you are serious

para pharma gear WORKS
pure and simple
thank you so much for your support
Will forever have my support brother, the fact I even got this opportunity to make this transformation. I am forever grateful and will do what I can to show my support. No doubt it works extremely well.

you keep getting bigger and bigger I'm very impressed
It's strange sometimes monstro as I've cut many times before and I never gained size. The first time I cycle which is my current log and I'm gaining size easily while shaping the muscles, it is really fascinating going through the experience.

Great job
we can see the difference in your transformation based on the pictures
very impressed with this
Thank you brother I gave my word id go all out with this and I contiune doing so the best I can.

nice back workout
I really Envy younger guys I can't do a back workout like that anymore in my 60s
Ulter I had no idea that you are 60 and I think that is badass that you are on here with us and you contiune with training to the best of your ability. Keep grinding brother 💪

how is your appetite now versus when you started the cycle?
The interesting part is my hunger has never changed if anything it has gotten easier to stick with my diet and my training. I haven't noticed any hunger getting out of control, it has made it very easy for the entire process.

Top Bottom