Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

very impressed with your log
you have made a commitment and you are definitely showing us that you are serious
What I have instilled in myself is dedication, commitment, humbleness and always stay hungry those are things you can't buy with money and you can't buy back time either, for me if I'm going to do this I am going to do it right the first time. I also gave my word and commitment for the community and I prove my word is good by showing actions behind them everytime brother. I am very serious about this as it is my love and my passion body building.

my favorite on your list is definitely the seated low row cable rows
really gets a nice pump in the back
They rock 100% I also love doing the Upright cable row from the floor as I get a super wicked pump in the bottom and middle of the lats.

Saturday September 23 2023

The entire cycle I've been averaging around 7 hours of sleep a night consistently. I will credit a huge part of me growing and transforming. I do the things I can to help aid in recovery and my diet plus the sleep is really paying off. I've loved the fact that with this cycle it's been so side effect free and hasn't disrupted my sleep or daily life at all, everything is super smooth for the entire run. I also have a overall better sense of wellbeing and happiness the majority of my cycle which is great having more mental clarity.

Ventro glue is a little sore but not as bad as I thought it would be just feels like a mild bruise, even at 200mg of primo into the muscle it goes in easily and 24-48 hours even with the increased dose the pip is the same as if I injected 100mg of primo, that just shows how great para pharma is no pip increase even after increased dose.

I have noticed myself overall I am more happy go lucky and laid back alot of people in my day 2 day life even say you seem so much happier lately. Combining test and primo I get positive mood boosting effects. I can't say enough about it. I feel the para pharma gear is so clean potent and high quality it's boosted all aspects of life in and out of the gym for me.

This has been a fantastic opportunity and journey so far, I've been doing so good on cycle I dont ever want it to end with how great I feel, everyday I wake up with energy and enthusiasm about starting my day. ( I've had energy and enthusiasm before cycle no issues, I can motivate myself without gear, being in gear it has brought it into a whole new atmosphere if I am upfront about it.

Today I decided I was going to focus on the pump and lower the weights and increase the volume of reps, I did 30 reps a set and manged to rack off over 100 total reps a movement for chest today.

I felt fucking fantastic in the gym today doing a pump workout this is the highest volume I attempted so far this year and on cycle and I killed it 💪

Before anyone screams over training just stop before you say it, the goal was not only do a pump style and force as much blood into the muscle as possible, I always wanted to test my endurance and see how far I've come currently compared to before I stated my cycle.

I don't do this every single day each week this is once and a while to force adaptation for my body mind and muscles being uncomfortable forces growth and change, I made sure weights weren't crazy so I didn't hurt my joints which I had zero joint pain this workout.

I like doing off the wall things and mix a ton of variety into my workouts to accomplish strength, endurance, hypertrophy and cardiovascular work, I have a method to my madness just trust in me and my process is all I ask.

950 total reps for chest today
100 reps for forearms.
1050 total reps for my entire workout.

( again caution if i couldnt handle this or felt i could get injured I would not attempt this ) i also felt i needed to challenge my mental today by going all out to force mental clarity and ascending to a new level in my journey moving forward, if i dont push hard i wont know what i am capable of achieving )

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

Incline DB Chest Press
20lbs@1x30
25lbs@1x30
25lbs@1x30
30lbs@1x30
35lbs@1x30
( 150 total reps)

Cable Chest Flys 2 variations)
20lbs@5x30
20lbs@5x30
( 300 total reps)

Seated Pec Deck Machine
100lbs@5x30
( 150 total reps)

Bodyweight Push-Ups
5x30@bodyweight
(150 total reps)

4 Chest isolation DB movements
12lbs@2x25
12lbs@2x25
15lbs@2x25
20lbs@2x25
(200 total reps)

Forearms

Cable wrist curls
17lbs@2x25

DB wrist curls
15lbs@2x25

Cardio
Slow pace walking
Duration 60 minutes
Speed 2.7
No Incline
Calories burned 225
Miles walked 2.66

Last edited:
Saturday September 23 2023

The entire cycle I've been averaging around 7 hours of sleep a night consistently. I will credit a huge part of me growing and transforming. I do the things I can to help aid in recovery and my diet plus the sleep is really paying off. I've loved the fact that with this cycle it's been so side effect free and hasn't disrupted my sleep or daily life at all, everything is super smooth for the entire run. I also have a overall better sense of wellbeing and happiness the majority of my cycle which is great having more mental clarity.

Ventro glue is a little sore but not as bad as I thought it would be just feels like a mild bruise, even at 200mg of primo into the muscle it goes in easily and 24-48 hours even with the increased dose the pip is the same as if I injected 100mg of primo, that just shows how great para pharma is no pip increase even after increased dose.

I have noticed myself overall I am more happy go lucky and laid back alot of people in my day 2 day life even say you seem so much happier lately. Combining test and primo I get positive mood boosting effects. I can't say enough about it. I feel the para pharma gear is so clean potent and high quality it's boosted all aspects of life in and out of the gym for me.

This has been a fantastic opportunity and journey so far, I've been doing so good on cycle I dont ever want it to end with how great I feel, everyday I wake up with energy and enthusiasm about starting my day. ( I've had energy and enthusiasm before cycle no issues, I can motivate myself without gear, being in gear it has brought it into a whole new atmosphere if I am upfront about it.

Today I decided I was going to focus on the pump and lower the weights and increase the volume of reps, I did 30 reps a set and manged to rack off over 100 total reps a movement for chest today.

I felt fucking fantastic in the gym today doing a pump workout this is the highest volume I attempted so far this year and on cycle and I killed it 💪

Before anyone screams over training just stop before you say it, the goal was not only do a pump style and force as much blood into the muscle as possible, I always wanted to test my endurance and see how far I've come currently compared to before I stated my cycle.

I don't do this every single day each week this is once and a while to force adaptation for my body mind and muscles being uncomfortable forces growth and change, I made sure weights weren't crazy so I didn't hurt my joints which I had zero joint pain this workout.

I like doing off the wall things and mix a ton of variety into my workouts to accomplish strength, endurance, hypertrophy and cardiovascular work, I have a method to my madness just trust in me and my process is all I ask.

950 total reps for chest today
100 reps for forearms.
1050 total reps for my entire workout.

( again caution if i couldnt handle this or felt i could get injured I would not attempt this ) i also felt i needed to challenge my mental today by going all out to force mental clarity and ascending to a new level in my journey moving forward, if i dont push hard i wont know what i am capable of achieving )

Topps 💪

Incline DB Chest Press
20lbs@1x30
25lbs@1x30
25lbs@1x30
30lbs@1x30
35lbs@1x30
( 150 total reps)

Cable Chest Flys 2 variations)
20lbs@5x30
20lbs@5x30
( 300 total reps)

Seated Pec Deck Machine
100lbs@5x30
( 150 total reps)

Bodyweight Push-Ups
5x30@bodyweight
(150 total reps)

4 Chest isolation DB movements
12lbs@2x25
12lbs@2x25
15lbs@2x25
20lbs@2x25
(200 total reps)

Forearms

Cable wrist curls
17lbs@2x25

DB wrist curls
15lbs@2x25

Cardio
Slow pace walking
Duration 60 minutes
Speed 2.7
No Incline
Calories burned 225
Miles walked 2.66
@Topps_Baseball88 I still dont think you should inject legs bro but lets see how it plays out

Sunday September 24 2023

Slept 8 hours today woke up feeling good and I hit the gym around 11:40am and got done around 1:45pm I had alot I needed done today and I can say I accomplished all tasks today in the gym.

Daily water intake is around 3 litters.

Pip has gone away after only a few days so we are all good on that front as well, overall today I pushed myself with the volume I didn't care how much weight I moved today.

I wanted to focus on endurance training high reps and mentally forcing myself to adapt and work through the pain and soreness today.

Doing high reps I had a wicked pump especially in my quads that last my entire workout.

I pre exhausted my legs by doing Squats right out the gate with 25reps a set kept it lite with 145lbs on the bar for that.

I honestly felt sick after just squatting I was going so high rep, I didn't puke so that was good but I definitely fried my legs today lol. I definitely pushed myself today which was needed.

Today was more of a force as much blood into my legs as possible with every movement every set and every rep.

I live for endurance training, just something about spending all I have in the gym makes me feel happy.

Topps 💪

Legs/Caves/Abs/Cardio

Smith Machine Barbell Squats
5x25@145lbs

Hammer Strength Leg Press
4x25@270lbs

Leg Extension Machine
4x25@100lbs

Seated Hamstring Curl
4x30@100lbs

Hip Abductor Machine
1x70@100lbs
1x30@100lbs

Hammer Strength Cave Press
4x25@90lbs

Seated Cave Press Machine
3x20@205lbs

Stand Cave Press 30lb DB in hand
1x20

Abs
Torso Rotation Machine
2X50

Ab Crunch Machine
40lbs@1x50

Cable Crunch
1x50@30lbs

Cardio
Incline 5.5
Speed 3.3
Miles 2.0
Calories burned 260
Duration 40 minutes

Last edited:
September 25 2023

Monday first injection day of the week for myself. 125mg test c 200mg primo loaded up into the syringe. I will most likely go into the side delt today and rotate left/right as last week I rotated between left/right ventro glute.

( I've shown these photos before but I wanted to put them side by side showing how I looked at the start of cycle mid point of cycle and towards the end of my cycle. ( first 3 top photos are starting cycle into the mid way point, bottom 3 photos are towards me coming to the end of my cycle soon )

Down below is the picture of my entire bottle layout for this test and primo cycle, it is sad that it will be coming into its end in a few short weeks. I will be cracking open the last remaining bottle of primo on friday for my last injection of this week.

I thought it would be neat capturing the essence of all the empty bottles on the outside and the last two usable bottles in the middle of the empties with a loaded syringe in front of the two remaining usable bottles.

I've learned alot along the way being my first cycle and overall I feel more confident heading into the future with cycles down the line.

I feel as though mild compounds and dht compounds are my sweet spot as the sides for me have been zero negative for the entire cycle very smooth and easy running a test and primo cycle.

Para Pharma gear has been exceptional for myself with added growth, strength and mental clarity, focus and above all a boost in determination and drive.

I could typically push myself no problem and drive/motivation was never lacking for me, I just needed to touch on the fact since utilizing Para Pharma gear it has morphed into new heights and levels I never thought I could achieve or would be possible for my physical and mental performance in and out of the gym setting.

Logging has always helped me grow as a person and furthermore increased my knowledge so I can turn around and reach/help more people in the community.

Putting myself aside another driving factor of doing a first cycle was so i can truly understand how these compounds feel and act in the body, this way i can help offer assistance for others who are in the same boat, maybe i can make it a bit easier for them jumping into this correctly.

I am extremely pleased with the growth and learning of this entire process, sometimes you need that firsthand experience in life.

The Para Pharma difference is how I offen refer it as is for me a very realistic thing and I have no doubt in my mind, anyone who decides they will utilize Para Pharma will also experience the Para Pharma difference and see the words I put into this log physically become a reality for them like it has for me.

I know people say primo is expensive for what it is and while I can't dispute this, I will say this for anyone who thinks primo is a waste of time and not worth the price, I will post down below two photos.

I know most of you have seen these photos before and that is OK, this is for the ones who possibly lurk and view but don't post up or comment so I can show u the difference from just trt when I started my cycle till now almost done with my cycle in a few weeks time, the growth has been drastic, so for anyone calling it weak I feel it's just not true, sure it's not tren but primo isn't trying to be tren its doing what it does best with proper diet and training being a complete complimentary piece when paired with testosterone for a cut or a recomp situation.
1000002337.jpg

September 25 2023

Monday first injection day of the week for myself. 125mg test c 200mg primo loaded up into the syringe. I will most likely go into the side delt today and rotate left/right as last week I rotated between left/right ventro glute.

( I've shown these photos before but I wanted to put them side by side showing how I looked at the start of cycle mid point of cycle and towards the end of my cycle. ( first 3 top photos are starting cycle into the mid way point, bottom 3 photos are towards me coming to the end of my cycle soon )

Down below is the picture of my entire bottle layout for this test and primo cycle, it is sad that it will be coming into its end in a few short weeks. I will be cracking open the last remaining bottle of primo on friday for my last injection of this week.

I thought it would be neat capturing the essence of all the empty bottles on the outside and the last two usable bottles in the middle of the empties with a loaded syringe in front of the two remaining usable bottles.

I've learned alot along the way being my first cycle and overall I feel more confident heading into the future with cycles down the line.

I feel as though mild compounds and dht compounds are my sweet spot as the sides for me have been zero negative for the entire cycle very smooth and easy running a test and primo cycle.

Para Pharma gear has been exceptional for myself with added growth, strength and mental clarity, focus and above all a boost in determination and drive.

I could typically push myself no problem and drive/motivation was never lacking for me, I just needed to touch on the fact since utilizing Para Pharma gear it has morphed into new heights and levels I never thought I could achieve or would be possible for my physical and mental performance in and out of the gym setting.

Logging has always helped me grow as a person and furthermore increased my knowledge so I can turn around and reach/help more people in the community.

Putting myself aside another driving factor of doing a first cycle was so i can truly understand how these compounds feel and act in the body, this way i can help offer assistance for others who are in the same boat, maybe i can make it a bit easier for them jumping into this correctly.

I am extremely pleased with the growth and learning of this entire process, sometimes you need that firsthand experience in life.

The Para Pharma difference is how I offen refer it as is for me a very realistic thing and I have no doubt in my mind, anyone who decides they will utilize Para Pharma will also experience the Para Pharma difference and see the words I put into this log physically become a reality for them like it has for me.

I know people say primo is expensive for what it is and while I can't dispute this, I will say this for anyone who thinks primo is a waste of time and not worth the price, I will post down below two photos.

I know most of you have seen these photos before and that is OK, this is for the ones who possibly lurk and view but don't post up or comment so I can show u the difference from just trt when I started my cycle till now almost done with my cycle in a few weeks time, the growth has been drastic, so for anyone calling it weak I feel it's just not true, sure it's not tren but primo isn't trying to be tren its doing what it does best with proper diet and training being a complete complimentary piece when paired with testosterone for a cut or a recomp situation.
View attachment 141710
@Topps_Baseball88 you have made amazing improvements you look great

much bigger and LEANER

and i would check your gyno though get some nolvadex aasap

Top Bottom