Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log UGFreak ParaPharma Log - Testosterone Cypionate and Primobolan

That was a fantastic arm workout. I think a lot of people will definitely be using it.
thats the beauty of para pharma gear, it pushes you hard
Yes mental and physically speaking being on cycle with para pharma gear has trying to push every workout no doubt about it.

Any chance of seeing some cardio work this weekend.
As in upping the cardio volume ? I typically do 30-40 minutes of cardio 4 days a week have been that way all cycle sometimes 1 hour if I can fit it in

Very proud of your progress. I was skeptical when you first started it, but now I'm getting impressed.
I am nowhere near the level you have achieved that much is true, what I do have is heart and dedication and I don't quit. I try to push past my limits and be one of the hardest workers in the gym. The love for the iron game pushes me forward.

Friday September 22 2023

Today is my second injection for the week and it went smooth as butter into the right ventro glute today as Monday I went into the left ventro glute.

My curiosity has gotten the best of me and I decided I just need to go for it so from this week and till the end of the cycle I decided we are running 400mg of primo. I know what I can accomplish and do on 200mg. I need to know what the minimum effectiveness of 400mg of primo a week can do for me and my goals with my training.

I also decided I would make a small bump in test a week and run 225mg a week. I've run 200mg a week for trt before but never any higher and I want to see what a small. Increase can do with the test combo with upping the primo.

I'm trying to progress and continue with hitting it as hard as possible in the gym and pushing the limits with this cut, everytime I look at myself in the mirror in and out of the gym my body looks more like it is doing a recomp imo. I seem to be making strides and I look bigger than my actual weight would imply being in the low 200s for my weight. I'm somewhere around 210-220lbs. I am waiting for my next weigh-in for spot on information with that.

Some might agree with me upping the doses but in the end it is my cycle and I must do what I feel is safe and will be beneficial as I'm not going overboard with my dosing.

I've been on 200 test and 200 primo this entire cycle up untill this week with me deciding to push it into 400mg primo a week and 225mg test a week.

I could feel the difference 45 minutes after I put the gear into the muscle I felt the shift in motivation I felt the shift in mindset, it is like a switch went off in my head and I snapped into GO mode, it is amazing feeling and experiencing that mental switch being flipped and the drive becoming escalated it made me feel like I was going to crush it today and I accomplished that in the gym.

Para pharma is high quality through and through 100% satisfaction for my entire cycle in all aspects mood, gym overall feeling fantastic is all I can say.

The pump 9 get from Para Pharma gear is also lights out the entire cycle I love it no doubt about it.

Also got some more gym photos today and one Para Pharma gear photo for all of you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

training I decided to try and push the weights and the reps for the workout today overall a success and I've gotten much stronger.

Back ( took a break from cardio to focus on back as this one took alot out of me today, in the end it was worth it) Saturday/Sunday are my last two cardio days that makes 4 days of cardio for the week.

Bent over Barbell Row Smith Machine
2x15@225lbs
1x10@235lbs
5x10@255lbs
1X3@325lbs
1x3@335lbs

Rack Pulls Barbell Smith Machine
2x15@225lbs
1x15@235lbs
2x15@255lbs
1x15@315lbs

Seated Low Row Cable Rows
2x10@200lbs
3x15@220lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
5x15@100lbs
3x10@130lbs

Cable Rows From The Floor
3x20@115lbs

Seated DB Rear Delt Flys ( 2 variations
30lbs@3x10
20lbs@3x10

Attachments

• 20230922_105817.jpg
    20230922_105817.jpg
    782.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20230922_134001.jpg
    20230922_134001.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230922_134016.jpg
    20230922_134016.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 44
Here is a reference photo in the same tank top from before I started my cycle and weighing around 235lbs in this photo compared to the photos posted above weighing between low - mid 200lbs-217lbs range.

Attachments

• 20230629_125721.jpg
    20230629_125721.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20230629_125750.jpg
    20230629_125750.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 41
Friday September 22 2023

Today is my second injection for the week and it went smooth as butter into the right ventro glute today as Monday I went into the left ventro glute.

My curiosity has gotten the best of me and I decided I just need to go for it so from this week and till the end of the cycle I decided we are running 400mg of primo. I know what I can accomplish and do on 200mg. I need to know what the minimum effectiveness of 400mg of primo a week can do for me and my goals with my training.

I also decided I would make a small bump in test a week and run 225mg a week. I've run 200mg a week for trt before but never any higher and I want to see what a small. Increase can do with the test combo with upping the primo.

I'm trying to progress and continue with hitting it as hard as possible in the gym and pushing the limits with this cut, everytime I look at myself in the mirror in and out of the gym my body looks more like it is doing a recomp imo. I seem to be making strides and I look bigger than my actual weight would imply being in the low 200s for my weight. I'm somewhere around 210-220lbs. I am waiting for my next weigh-in for spot on information with that.

Some might agree with me upping the doses but in the end it is my cycle and I must do what I feel is safe and will be beneficial as I'm not going overboard with my dosing.

I've been on 200 test and 200 primo this entire cycle up untill this week with me deciding to push it into 400mg primo a week and 225mg test a week.

I could feel the difference 45 minutes after I put the gear into the muscle I felt the shift in motivation I felt the shift in mindset, it is like a switch went off in my head and I snapped into GO mode, it is amazing feeling and experiencing that mental switch being flipped and the drive becoming escalated it made me feel like I was going to crush it today and I accomplished that in the gym.

Para pharma is high quality through and through 100% satisfaction for my entire cycle in all aspects mood, gym overall feeling fantastic is all I can say.

The pump 9 get from Para Pharma gear is also lights out the entire cycle I love it no doubt about it.

Also got some more gym photos today and one Para Pharma gear photo for all of you.

Enjoy the update everyone!

Topps 💪

training I decided to try and push the weights and the reps for the workout today overall a success and I've gotten much stronger.

Back ( took a break from cardio to focus on back as this one took alot out of me today, in the end it was worth it) Saturday/Sunday are my last two cardio days that makes 4 days of cardio for the week.

Bent over Barbell Row Smith Machine
2x15@225lbs
1x10@235lbs
5x10@255lbs
1X3@325lbs
1x3@335lbs

Rack Pulls Barbell Smith Machine
2x15@225lbs
1x15@235lbs
2x15@255lbs
1x15@315lbs

Seated Low Row Cable Rows
2x10@200lbs
3x15@220lbs

Seated Rear Delt Machine
5x15@100lbs
3x10@130lbs

Cable Rows From The Floor
3x20@115lbs

Seated DB Rear Delt Flys ( 2 variations
30lbs@3x10
20lbs@3x10
@Topps_Baseball88 you're looking bigger with the para pharma I see you growing and getting stronger too

Top Bottom