Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren.Test E. EQ. and Winny cycle Q's?

WhyDreamsExist

Im 210 lbs, about 10% body fat. this is my second cycle. i want to run Tren at 76mg EOD. Test E at 250/week. EQ at 600mg/week. and the last five weeks run Winny at 50mg/day. im not real familiar with ancillaries or AI, AntiEst, needed during and after...any guidance from experience?

The good bors here at Elite Fitness would like to know your age and past cycle experience as a means to cater to your needs.

I'm a rhyme master.

sure, im 25, been lifting heavy since i was 18 so about 7 good years. this would be my second cycle. my first was tren at 100mg/EOD, EQ at 500mg/EOD, and winny at 60mg/ED, for 8 weeks. no PCT afterwords. this time around i want to add test E which i sure will require a few other components to the cycle. hope the personal info helps.

sure, im 25, been lifting heavy since i was 18 so about 7 good years. this would be my second cycle. my first was tren at 100mg/EOD, EQ at 500mg/EOD, and winny at 60mg/ED, for 8 weeks. no PCT afterwords. this time around i want to add test E which i sure will require a few other components to the cycle. hope the personal info helps.

How long was this cycle? Did you notice any problems that you would like to address this time around?

Tren is pretty much the only compound I have yet to try. I do know if you run into tren-induced gyno issues you will need dostinex to fix it.

Nolva will do nothing for progesterone related gyno issues (such as those caused by tren or deca).

I would also suggest taking at least 400mg of B6 daily.

The winstrol will keep you dry and should provide enough anti-E support for that moderate amount of test you want to add. It wouldn't hurt to keep letro on hand along with dostinex to zap gyno should it become a problem.

The entire cycle will last 8 weeks?

Bottom line - tren gyno is rare and while there are arguments about it being prolactin or progesterone related the best thing you can do is tackle estrogen first.

You can cover all bases with letro...which is exactly what you will need if you get gyno by adding test.

My favorite cycle, but I would use more test. Tren gyno is almost non-existent by using winstrol and nolva with this cycle. I've done this cycle numerous times and had lots of others do the same with no gyno. I know someone on here will say "oh wait there's evidence that nolva with tren will induce gyno", but empirical data, the only kind I care about shows it combats it.

And yes I would use an AI like Arimidex or letro with it.

tren gyno wasnt an issue at all for me, the only issue i had was sweating my ass off on the winny. the only reason ive decided test at 250 mgs was that i have a short temper and i want to try it in small doses first. i have to look more into letro im not to familiar with it, but thanks for that. i will also look into the b6. and what about adding hcg it at 400iu's a week during the cycle? i have heard of that as a way of controlling est as long as aromasin is used and for keeping the boys plump and swinging? also any PCT advice. i assume the letro is for during the cycle. thanks

Did i read that right, no PCT after last cycle? Make sure you have one planned this cycle. You're pretty young but the older you get the less chance you'll get away without PCT. Restarting test will be harder and harder. Might as well start a good practice with it this cycle. Test and tren will shut you down hard so get some HCG to run during cycle. Check out some of the protocols listed on the site for this. Post cycle there are several options to check out as well. Do some research. Good luck.

tren gyno wasnt an issue at all for me, the only issue i had was sweating my ass off on the winny. the only reason ive decided test at 250 mgs was that i have a short temper and i want to try it in small doses first. i have to look more into letro im not to familiar with it, but thanks for that. i will also look into the b6. and what about adding hcg it at 400iu's a week during the cycle? i have heard of that as a way of controlling est as long as aromasin is used and for keeping the boys plump and swinging? also any PCT advice. i assume the letro is for during the cycle. thanks

you were sweating from the tren

letro is used only to fight gyno, don't use it if symptoms aren't present as it is very strong and will hinder gains and your libido

aromasin is great for controlling estrogen without killing your libido, take 10mg twice per week when you take the HCG

and yes HCG 250iu twice per week will do the job

Top Bottom