Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Lakers, Oh Hell Yea

I agree with ya Matt, the Lakers are just going to dominant for a couple of years if the role players keep playing their roles, and kobe and shaq keep producing. It kinda makes it no fun to watch because there really arent any good match ups for LA...Oh well, its fun watching the battle for second place though :)

Oh yea...good old oxford. Where J-Crew catalogs are handed out to the freshman class and the best little begal sandwich shop in ohio. I'll name a few people. maybe you know one of them. All have graduated, Matt Treece, Chris Picaba, Dan Simon, Jr Wait, Dave Irwin, Matt patin, Megan Christianson, Austin King, So many others.

WHOAAA...how the hell do you know all those people? ANd how'd you know about Bagel and Deli???? thats hilarious...how old are you iwannastrut?

As a Minnesotan, It is my duty to hate The Lakers, Id hate them anyways. Does Claifornia even have that many Lakes? They ould of at least changed there names for Petes sake

HELL YEAH FOR MY LAKERS! I WAS A BIG FAN DURING THE MAGIC,KAREEM, WORTHY DAYS. BUT MY BOYS NOW ARE WINNING ME SOME MONEY FROM THE BOOKIE!

McGrady is right up there, but wins in the playoffs is where respect is earned, and McGrady hasn't done that yet.

McGrady could become the best player in the league.

Go GOLDEN STATE WARRIERS!!!

Sorry, j/k.. I'm an Oakland CA Native and the Orlando Magic bite the Big, Green, unwashed Donkey dick...

It appears that the rest of the Lakers could phone in their games if Kobe' and Shaq keep puttin up the points.

Top Bottom