Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the after effect

I'm more than dedicated to my health and lifestyle. I pull blood work 4 times a year, listen to my body and always get the most out of very little.

i was wondering for those of you who have done cycles in the past, once you have done a cycle and the PCT after a little bit of time does you natual test levels go back to being what they was before you did your cycle??

To answer your original question, every cycle I ran over the years took longer and longer to recover. The first taking around 3 months each cycle after took longer, but I never ran any type of pct protocol just came off cold turkey and it was brutal at times. I would typically go years between cycles but decided about 3 years with the good doc's blessing to stay on forever.

yeah thats the main reason i was made this post... i know during your cycle your body stops producing natural test i just wanted to know if i ended up not liking the effects of the cycle if my natural test levels would eventually after time go back to normal.. how i was before the cycle

yeah thats the main reason i was made this post... i know during your cycle your body stops producing natural test i just wanted to know if i ended up not liking the effects of the cycle if my natural test levels would eventually after time go back to normal.. how i was before the cycle

With the resources available today and youth on your side you should have no problem recovering to pre cycle levels.

thanks for the info bro... i checked out your pics.. man.. if you dont mind me asking how old are you?? you got a good build in your main profile pic

thanks for the info bro... i checked out your pics.. man.. if you dont mind me asking how old are you?? you got a good build in your main profile pic

I'm 32, I'm about 7 weeks back after a 3 month layoff...(broken hand) struggling with my grip a bit but things are coming back quickly.

To answer your original question, every cycle I ran over the years took longer and longer to recover. The first taking around 3 months each cycle after took longer, but I never ran any type of pct protocol just came off cold turkey and it was brutal at times. I would typically go years between cycles but decided about 3 years with the good doc's blessing to stay on forever.

Holy shit bro and that didnt make you wanna quit? I have friends that don't pct and they get depressed no sex drive and lose everything once they come off and that just makes them addicted to the roids even more one of my buddies is even lactating and he'd rather save the money for another cycle then pct... I give up on trying to help him!

Holy shit bro and that didn't make you wanna quit? I have friends that don't pct and they get depressed no sex drive and lose everything once they come off and that just makes them addicted to the roids even more one of my buddies is even lactating and he'd rather save the money for another cycle then pct... I give up on trying to help him!

No I never quit it was a major challenge to keep pushing myself, but I always managed. If I knew then what I know now I would have approached things much differently.

man that sucks to hear about your hand... thats good that its comming back pretty fast.. i hate getting any type of injuries but its the way of the sport it not a matter of if a injury will happen its when!! the best thing to do is to keep the injury as minor as possible and when your healthy hit the weights again strong!! how you break your hand?

Top Bottom