Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and Anavar- Could use advice

more test=less hair? skip the propecia and go dutasteride(stonger than pro) add a topical spirolactone dht blocker for the scalp and some 2% nizoral shampoo as it should help. i did a short anavar only cycle and by the 2 week felt like shit and my nuts ached. people suggest taking hcgenerate on cycle to keep nat test up. sust 250 and var sounds like a good cycle....

@nightwolf I respect what your saying but var. is mild and if its ugl. it will prolly be under dosed I say 50mgs var isn't bad for a first. cycle IF done correctly. and smartly..I would get need2guard or atleast forged liver support

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Thanks for the advice and appreciate and respect your responses. I will get me some Dutasteride if I choose to go test only but I have seen many posts and written statements indicating Var and a DHT blocker actually are counteracting causing greater follicle destruction. Either way spirolactone is included along with the shampoo. Thanks “nevertriedJuice”.

Var’s total dosage seems to be contentious and almost individual specific. I may start off at 50mg and see what happens. If things get dicey I can reduce to 20mg. Appreciate the help Local/Wolf.

Top Bottom