Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 and Anavar- Could use advice

mobilemb

I would like to attempt a somewhat mild cycle that is not too bulking but gives me a little punch to progress another say 10-15 lbs of permanent lean gain. I am recovering from a few injuries (knee and elbow tendons) that I trashed on heavy weights last cycle. This time I will go with higher reps and work on form and shape.

Goal
1. 15lbs lean.
2. I really am trying to keep my hairline and want minimal trouble with DHT.

Stats: 48 year old 210lbs, 6ft 3in, 16%bf. .

My short cycle:

week 1 Sus 250mg
var 50mg ed

week 2 test c 250mg
var 50mg ed

week 3 sus250mg
var 50mg ed

week 4 test c 25mg
var 50mg

week 5 var 50mg
week 6 var 50mg

Ancillaries:
2 x hcg 200iu week 7
HCGen through the 6 week cycle
unleashed/post cycle 7-11 weeks
bridge remainder.
creatine through out the 6 weeks of var.
have an econtrol on hand for itchy nips- Just in case.
4000-4500 cal minimum and some cardio.
Need2guard first 6 weeks to protect liver from anavar.

would I meet my goal?

This must be one of the most ridiculous cycles I ever saw lolz

15lb? U for real?

Plz do some reading b4 posting this.. thing... cycle.. whatever it is.

Is it your first cycle?

- 1. 15lbs lean.
Forget it.

If is first, why not just do 8-10 weeks of test e 500mg /w? + PCT and you're done.

Is it your first cycle?

- 1. 15lbs lean.
Forget it.

If is first, why not just do 8-10 weeks of test e 500mg /w? + PCT and you're done.

Thanks for the response bro and appreciate your inputs.
This is my first true AAS cycle, prior to this I took 2 designer cycles.

Doing just Test e 8-weeks is my first consideration and has always been my first consideration. its predictable, and newbies should (rule of thumb) go with test only first cycle.

After reading a number of books and thousand posts from different websites, studying chemistry and listening to hundreds discuss the DHT downfalls, I have a few concerns. and yes, I will never know how it will effect me until I do it.

I act and looks are my world. I could go with a (propecia) DHT blocker and it may(play nice) with Test. Or hope for the best with tropicals. Either way I will get a DHT hit and (48y/o and thinning means I need to really play with the science of AAS just a little bit more) hence I pose the questions to the experts.

I realize 15 lean is a very difficult gain even for a professional. Hell 5 is dam good but as you read, Anavar cycles will give a few lean Gaines (its hair friendly), mild on the sides (minus liver) and general reports are that these gains are kept. I had considered an Anavar cycle only but I do need to pick up at least 15 lbs for my next cycle so thought I would increase the chances on a var cycle with Sust which has tapered effects and if mildly taken for short periods could give me a boost while anavar is kicking in about 4 weeks down my cycle. I was thinking of tapering test off and about at the 4th week the last sust shot would continue to run and finely taper out by the 6th week.

Last edited:
ur cycle isn't totally bad I disagree with nightwolf.

u should do this man pick One type if test other test or sus

1-10 test if choice. 500mgs e/w
6-10 var 50mgs e/d

get some good liver support
use a AI as needed to keep bloat down.
up ur protein intake

u can gain a nice amount how muscle ..how much?no one knows depends on ur diet and training but it's not a bad cycle at all

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

don't worry about tapering off of test or var..need. help to set up a pct?just a pm away

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

@thelocal

1-10 test if choice. 500mgs e/w
6-10 var 50mgs e/d

That's what I said, except for var. 50mgs is too much for a first timer IMO. 25mg would be cool.
For liver get some Liv52 and take with var (if u gonna do it).

Top Bottom