Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soccer training

buffal2001

Hey Guys........im gonna be starting university in a couple of months and im gonna be going for the soccer team. Apparently, uni football ( when i say football i mean soccer) is quite a high standard (almost semi pro) and whilst i have no doubt i could make it, i do want to make sure i have the fitness advantage.

Ive recently played for an extremely average team but had to give it up due to ligament injuries caused by the crap tackles people put in on me and failure of the refs to control the game. After 2 months of no fitness work im looking at getting my fitness levels really high in preparation for uni (increases in mainly strength, endurance and agility) but during the off season i dont have many ideas with regards to increasing fitness except for running and weights but am not sure how exactly to plan a workout.

Ive recently (the last two years) been trying to gain weight through bodybuilding etc...i feel that ive achieved a good body weight compared to what it used to be and dont really want to be gaining weight through weightlifting, only strength to avoid problems with agility on the field.

Can anybody help me with putting together a strenth/fitness conditioning workout, any help would be much appreciated, thanks......al

Top Bottom