Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple Carbs for breakfast?

Thanks bro...my BRM is about 2900-3000 cals a day. I figured that that 2400 wouldnt be pushin it seein as how I might overeat at dinner since I have no control over it. I have also been drinkin about 1.5 -2 gallons of water a day (maybe a bit excessive but i like water)

My BMR is about the same. I've been trying to do the CKD thing. I don't really miss the carbs as much as I thought I would.

What multivitamin/mineral do you suggest? What BCAA do you suggest? I changed the diet a little more, got rid of the eggs yolks and put in Olive Oil.

Quick question, what was your work out routine like? Also, did you do this natty or did you use any supps?

Find your BMR and that should give you a good idea where your calories should be. Find your lean body mass so that you're not taking in any extra protein that you shouldn't be. A little extra here and there is okay, but remember, every gram of protein has 4 calories.

I would rely souly on oils for your fat sources (olive oil, flax oil), and not egg yolks as in your lunch meal.

Don't forget BCAA on an empty stomach before your workout, and after your workout. This will help you keep muscle and burn fat. You can also take 5grams of L-Glutamine before and after your workout. BCAA's are very important when you're dieting. You want to keep your muscle mass while buring the fat. Don't forget multi-vitamin/multi-mineral, and 1 gallon of water each day.

Not at first, but 4 weeks or so into your diet, start doing 20 minutes of cardio after your workout (1 minute moderate and 30 seconds intense, see-sawing like that through the 20 minutes).

Your post workout meal shouldn't be any different than your regular meals. People always say to carb load after your workout, but if you're dieting, and you train in the evening, you're just adding that much more glycogen into your system that needs to be burned off when you do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.

As a starting diet for contest, I was given this...

#1 12 egg whites
1 serving cream of rice or grits
1 Tbsp flax

#2 6 oz. chicken (1 breast)
1 serv. brown rice
1 Tbsp olive oil

#3 1 1/2 cans tuna
1/2 serving (1/2 cup) brown rice

#4 6 oz. chicken or turkey
1 cup green veggie

#5 12 egg whites
1 cup green veggie

(last meal 2 hours before bed)

I started this diet 14 weeks out from contest at 215 lbs.

Contest day I was 162.

My diet was altered somewhat as the weeks went on, but this was a great starting point.

Top Bottom