Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Cutting Log

bros why add nolva to cycle?
I have a bunch laying around and figured 10mg wouldnt do much harm to get estrogen down a small amount. You think I should just drop it and see how I respond? You think the masteron will have enough control?
so you are going to do 300mgs of test and EQ? or test and masteron?
300 test, 300 mast, 300 EQ

That's what I struggle with as well, I'm always fighting myself, I could keep it easy and run 300mg of all three of my injectables or I could do what inwas originally gonna do and keep test at 300 primo & eq at 400 each, im always back and forth

That's what I struggle with as well, I'm always fighting myself, I could keep it easy and run 300mg of all three of my injectables or I could do what inwas originally gonna do and keep test at 300 primo & eq at 400 each, im always back and forth
The worst part is your mind playing games with you. Always wondering if this is right or if this needs changing. Its pretty damn close and not far from what I originally planned. Just fine tuning things before I am too far into the cycle. Still on week 1 of 16 so all is good.

Top Bottom