Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results Of My 1st Meet

Hey EM - Congrats bro! I know it was your first meet, but try to develop a technique to settle your nerves.
Being nervous for hours like that can be draining on your system and could impact your lifts in a bad way.

Great job! Thanks for the update on how it went.

Lol lol lol lol about your k message! Tis true though:D What will you have to be deadlifting and squatting before you can qualify for a full 3 lift meet?

i have to total 340kg or 748lbs to qualify for a full 3 lift meet in the 198 weight class but Im gonna move up to the 220's so idk what I have to total for that, probably around 790-800, soon I will move up to 16-17 though so it will be hella hard in the next weight class up AND the next age group...

Hey EM - Congrats bro! I know it was your first meet, but try to develop a technique to settle your nerves.
Being nervous for hours like that can be draining on your system and could impact your lifts in a bad way.

Great job! Thanks for the update on how it went.

thanks man, I know what your saying, when I had completed the lifts a while later I realised how hungry I was! I went to a macdonalds on the way home and ate myself full lol. I knew I would be nervous cause its my first time though but it was crazy I was trembling and twitching and my heart was beating so hard in the 10mins before I was called up my chest was twitching with the beats and you could see my heart beat through my jumper :worried:

i have to total 340kg or 748lbs to qualify for a full 3 lift meet in the 198 weight class but Im gonna move up to the 220's so idk what I have to total for that, probably around 790-800, soon I will move up to 16-17 though so it will be hella hard in the next weight class up AND the next age group...

So it looks to me like you are pretty close to being able to qualift, assuming you had a 215 bench, 319 deadlift, and 237 squat, that would give you a 771 total, pretty close to qualifying for the 220's.

Good fucking shit EM.
someday kids are going to look at your legendary training journal thread when you're a pro power lifter!

keep it up big guy!

Top Bottom