Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results Of My 1st Meet

Hey EM sorry I missed this till now lil brutha. Way to go bro. You really got your shit together for a young dude. Keep training hard bro. Keep Ole SB up to date dude.

good work bro!!! why wouldnt you go to the championships!?

attack your dreams
thanks subz

I would get slaughtered there! And my nerves would kill me too, especially as I wouldnt know anyone and not many people would speak english much, neither of the two guys who were talking to me and helping me this time were going to go even though they got invited, and its not like you get your trip payed for or anything, it would be expensive and I dont think it would be worth it, I wanna do some full meets first and I wanna get back to my proper training now. Maybe next year though :evil:...

@strongbow, thanks bro Ill keep you updated along with everyone else. I got told there might be a push/pull being held in october time this year so that may be my next competition, although Ill be 16 and unless between that time I have decided to cut some bf then I will def. be in the 220's or maybe even more by then....

Excellent bro...make us proud. Keep growing and breaking records

Top Bottom