Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up in here if you want to know EXACTLY how I feel about you.

AAP said:
Damn, those tits were still on my mind when I typed that. I couldn't even spell right.

thats it. i'm changing my titvatar.

PERFECTWORLD said:

The Anti-Longhorn.

Very intelligent thread maker and posts. Your tactic is brilliant. Hit them with facts and let everyone else see how they go about making excuses and blamine others.

BileStew said:
You're just jealous because AAP likes my avi and hasn't a fucking clue what your vomit stained one is.

Looks like The Chilli Peppers meet Columbo.

lmao.

see? I was right about him.

Sugarplum said:
thats it. i'm changing my titvatar.

Your mtit is looking straight at me

It's scary :worried:

obiwan9962 said:
ah well i guess you have not read any of my post

i think i'll change back to the mt fuji avatar

the avatar I saw previously was like a civil war soldier... was that you? Or another obiwan?

AAP said:
bro I did. I said you were very massive. WWE or not. One thing I would love to do is read your training journal one day. I don't have a clue to what your lifts are, but that built screams impressive.

Besides, now that I realize your old user name, I remember all the crazy posts you made in the past.

Thanks bro, always nice to hear compliments coming from a bro with your build.Send me a PM and tell me what you would like to know bro. I write down all my workouts.

Top Bottom