Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Sooner Football - Ranked #1??

Another impressive outing by Stoops and Company...WOW.

Michigan looks good after crushing Notre Dame last week, BUT they lose to Oregon this week...dont buy7 your tickets to the Title game just yet Mark.

ArmaniMark said:
UMMMM, Call me biased cause I'm from Michigan, but the Wolverines are better than both the teams you guys are arguing over. Too many weapons on offense and defense, gurantee we win BIG TEN and if we stay undefeated we'll meet probally USC in the BCS Championship.....

Ok, you're biased...because your mighty wolverines got their asses handed to them by the ugliest uniforms in college football!

fuckin U of M special teams fucked us!!!!! i don't know why fuckin loyd carr kept running the ball in first half when oregon had 8 men in the box, someone explain!

sounds like you are backtracking a little bit Mark...the Mighty Wolverines, got quacked by the ducks. Start your own thread about Michigan, this is Swain's thread for OU.

Oklahoma and Texas are far better teams.

Oklahoma puts in the second team in the late 3rd quarter. Texas is still a huge threat!!

Oklahoma and Texas battle in 2 weeks!!

sh4dowf4lcon said:
Who do ya'll play in the next two weeks?

Oklahoma takes on Iowa State. . . thank goodness that Oklahoma is not scheduled to play Texas right after a 2 week break!!

I am still scared of Texas. . .

Of course, if Texas wins. . . Sooner fans will have it crammed down out throats!!

At this point Texas has nothing to lose, but Oklahoma does.

TX has a bitter hatred and have had it crammed down their throats for 3 consecutive years. I have to admit, I am unsure if Mack Brown can have our team focused enough to dethrone OU. So far he hasn't shown that ability - to win these monstrous games. If Brown and UT beat KState, and then Beat OU...we are back in the hunt...if not we really should find new OC and DC, becuase Mack Brown isn't leaving Texas. Whether or not we the fans think he should, the Alumni and the Boosters and the Key Donators want him to stay. In 2 weeks and we will know where we are as a team.

SF

All I can say is that there is no reason why Oklahoma should lose to Okie State this season.

When I see Okie State play, I see a mediocre football team. Josh Fields can do some damage if he is on, but I think Oklahoma's defense can shut him down.

And for Christ sake, Oklahoma had better cover the back field.

Top Bottom